• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers don't mail back?

Toeto

<3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Mailbox
Ive sent them a lot of letters.. with presents.
Nobody sends me a letter back :(, is this normal?

Yeah, they don't really send me letters back either. Though they do send me letters and presents if I visit them.

In my first attempt; I've gotten all replies. More than 1/2 containing gifts. What do you write to them? Nothing too complex, I hope?

I did the classic "How are you?" with my native fruit attached on the first day (Sunday) and have yet to get anything back. I guess they took that out of the game, or made it take a lot longer. >_< Oh well.

No, things like: 'be my friend'.
My character is not that complex :p.

Hrm, very strange. My replies came in 24 hours & each of my letters I'd sent included a shell. I suppose every town is different & your neighbors believe you're some kind of letter spammer! Hahahha, only kidding. Don't worry, they'll come around- the game is quite quarky. (=

Yeah I get responses back from everyone 95% of the time

Back