• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

villagers inviting you over??

twerkstrider

skinny legend
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
hello, everyone!!

i talk to one of my villagers (chrissy) so many times a day in order for her to try and invite me over (so i can buy her lovely furniture hehehhe) but she's never given me an invitation!! i thought maybe i would have to be better friends with her but hamlet only just moved in a few days ago and has already invited me over twice to his house..... are the invitations just random? (i'm assuming so!)

Don't they only invite you over if they run up to you?
Not sure if this works in NL, but try staying at the opposite side of town for a while, then finding them again. In older games it made them run up to you for a chat

Don't they only invite you over if they run up to you?
Not sure if this works in NL, but try staying at the opposite side of town for a while, then finding them again. In older games it made them run up to you for a chat

oh! i can't remember? yeah, i think you talk to them to invite them over to your place so.... i'll try out your plan!! maybe finally giving chrissy a break will help hehe thank-you!

It's usually when they run up to you I think, I have chrissy too, been into her house a few times already XD

Actually I've been invited to villager's houses tons of times just by talking to them at random. (me coming to them and talking) idk why but it happens alot either I go to their house or the other way around. :p

I was going to go to Coco's house today but I totally missed out. It initiated by the Surprised Emote and running up to talk to me. Though later in the day through conversation she invited me again. So I can verify Rainbow minerals.

Good luck!

I think so. I have Chrissy too, and she invited me over once. I also tried to buy some of her Lovely Furniture, but I couldn't buy most of it, except the Lovely Kitchen. And maybe send her some letters if you want her furniture too, because she sent me a letter attached with her Lovely Clock.

Back