• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers vs landscaping

lucindaa

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
There's no where on the right side of my town where I can put a third bridge without there being a villagers house in the way. Ren?e's house is exactly where I want to put it but I can't bring myself to let her move out! (She asked today but I said no, I don't want to let her go). It's an eternal struggle between making my town look how I want it to and keeping the villagers I love

Ah well, I'll use it as an opportunity to try and get some bridge requests

(Speaking of, if anyone wants to check out my dream town and give me some landscaping advice my dream code is: 6400-2588-1058, I'd love your thoughts)

I had the same problem, I eventually had to let Marcel go so I could make the bridge :'( I haven't regretted it though! Other than that, I haven't really had a problem with where my villagers are.

Back