• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Visitor Rules?

If your really that lazy, i dread to think wht yourr town will be like. (I didnt mean you in particulay, just a general "you")

I've played alot before,(not NL clearly) and i always run, I've never seen a difference. except MAYBE around my house MAYBE. Other then that i don't remember anything else happening.

I don't think I will have too many rules for when I (hopefully :3 ) have visitors.

My main reason to signing up to the forums here other than to calm my excitement for AC:NL was to hopefully make some friends in the process whom I could visit towns and invite to mine, so I don't feel that I would like to slap a big fat list of things people can or cannot do whilst in my town into their faces but I would like to think that they would act in a polite manner, and not chop down all of my beautiful trees!

..and please don't hit me with nets D':
But you probably will!

Then, if I read was correct, and you can set it to best friends only, those are the only people who will be able to come to your town. I could be wrong though, someone with the Japanese copy can come and clarify or correct me if I'm wrong c:
Clarifyinnnnng

Anyone from your friends list can visit your town when your gates are open. There is an option to only allow best friends into your town, but you first have to add them as a best friend for it to work.

HAW HAW MINT YOU LATEY-POO I SAID THAT ALREADY BEFORE I POSTED THAT ONE MESSAGE B)

see? :p

Lotus
Yes. Anyone can come in. I think there's a way to set it so only your best friends can come though. So that's a way to kind of pick out who you want to visit you at that time. Of course, you have to have each other registered as best friends :)

Last edited:
HAW HAW MINT YOU LATEY-POO I SAID THAT ALREADY BEFORE I POSTED THAT ONE MESSAGE B)

see? :p

Maybe, but you still said:
Then, if I read was correct, and you can set it to best friends only, those are the only people who will be able to come to your town. I could be wrong though, someone with the Japanese copy can come and clarify or correct me if I'm wrong c:

I clarified.

Just in case I misread; doesn't hurt to be on the safe side :>

I'm thinking maybe you could put your town rules on a pastebin (or anything else, like your own blog or something) link, and put the pastebin link in your signature.
For example: "Town Rules: [Link]"

I plan on keeping my rules on my tumblr, and referring to them when someone asks to wifi c:
but my main things are basically no running and no destroying things. Also don't take my flowers and perfect fruits. D8

Back