• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again, 😊

Im interested in Genji, how much tbt are you asking for him?

As a heads up, I dont currently have a plot open, but as soon as I get an answer from you, I can start working on opening a plot by TT.

Hello again, 😊

Im interested in Genji, how much tbt are you asking for him?

As a heads up, I dont currently have a plot open, but as soon as I get an answer from you, I can start working on opening a plot by TT.
Hi! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’ž It's been some time! Hope you've been doing well!

For Genji, I'm looking for just 60 TBT~ if you'd like you may reserve him. Once you have an empty plot just lmk! I can get him in boxes in just 10 - 15 minutes.

Hi! β˜ΊπŸ’ž It's been some time! Hope you've been doing well!

For Genji, I'm looking for just 60 TBT~ if you'd like you may reserve him. Once you have an empty plot just lmk! I can get him in boxes in just 10 - 15 minutes.

Thank you! Been working hard and trying not to spend my money on adopting every puppy/kitten i encounter πŸ˜…β€ hope you've been well too!

I've sent the TBT to reserve Genji. Thank you so much for holding on to him, for a bit longer. I should be to get a plot for him within 3 days max. There's one villager who's proving to be particularly stubborn! ... but she underestimates my determination to evict her. πŸ˜‚

Thank you! Been working hard and trying not to spend my money on adopting every puppy/kitten i encounter πŸ˜…β€ hope you've been well too!

I've sent the TBT to reserve Genji. Thank you so much for holding on to him, for a bit longer. I should be to get a plot for him within 3 days max. There's one villager who's proving to be particularly stubborn! ... but she underestimates my determination to evict her. πŸ˜‚
Reservation for Genji has been made, thank you! πŸ’ž

And no need to worry! What the island rep wants, the island rep gets 🀭 sooner or later she'll have to say bye bye!

By three day's time please let me know once you're all set to come pick up Genji ^^ he can't wait to see his new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back