• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm interested in adopting Agnes! I'd love to have the sweet piggy on my island ^^
Awesome! She's my favorite piggy out of ALL the pigs! Well, Curly, too 🥰

My asking price for Agnes is 30 TBT~ will you have an open plot for her soon? If not, you may definitely reserve her ^^ just let me know!

Awesome! She's my favorite piggy out of ALL the pigs! Well, Curly, too 🥰

My asking price for Agnes is 30 TBT~ will you have an open plot for her soon? If not, you may definitely reserve her ^^ just let me know!
I'll have an open plot within the next five or so minutes, so I'll definitely be able to adopt her soon ^^

Sending the TBT over now!

I'm kind of interested in Dom but only if I can get a specific villager to move! Raymond just offered but I want to keep him. So...no plot at the moment. I'll keep trying. If you could please let me know how many TBT you'd like for Dom, that would be helpful. I'm not sure if I even have enough.

Hi,
I have a plot now. Is Dom still available? Please let me know the adoption fee if so. I would be available to pick him up around 9 pm EST since I have to work late.

Hi,
I have a plot now. Is Dom still available? Please let me know the adoption fee if so. I would be available to pick him up around 9 pm EST since I have to work late.
Good day~ yes, Dom is still available and I can have him ready for you at the specified time of 9pm EST. The adoption fee will be 120 TBT for him. You may either reserve him now or later. It's up to you :)

I'll be available from now until 10pm EST so please feel free to send me a new PM once you're ready to pick him up, then I will set up a dodo code for you. Until then, stay safe.

Hello again 😊

Would you accept 50 TBT for Ruby the peppy rabbit?

My husband has been island hopping for her with no luck! If 50 TBT works for you, I can send you the TBT to reserve her. And he would be available to pick her up within a day or two at the most (any time after 2pm PST) 😁

Hope to hear from you soon ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back