• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again ๐Ÿ˜Š

Would you accept 50 TBT for Ruby the peppy rabbit?

My husband has been island hopping for her with no luck! If 50 TBT works for you, I can send you the TBT to reserve her. And he would be available to pick her up within a day or two at the most (any time after 2pm PST) ๐Ÿ˜

Hope to hear from you soon โ™ก
Hihi again, friend! โ˜บ I'm really sorry for such a late reply! Work was crazy today ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

50 TBT for Ruby is absolutely perfect ^-^ you may reserve her for your husband, yes! Once I receive the reservation fee I'll hold on to her for as long as it takes! No need to hurry ๐Ÿ’ž

No worries! I understand people have a life/responsibilities outside of acnh. ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you're doing well! ๐Ÿ’–

I've sent the TBT to reserve Ruby. I can pm you when my husband is available, today or tomorrow, and we'll be happy to welcome Ruby when she is ready. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello! Would I be able to get shep from you? ๐Ÿ˜Š if so how much TBT would you want for him?

I dont have a plot available currently- but I can time skip forward and kick chops out whenever you're ready with him! ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks in advance!

Hello! Would I be able to get shep from you? ๐Ÿ˜Š if so how much TBT would you want for him?

I dont have a plot available currently- but I can time skip forward and kick chops out whenever you're ready with him! ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks in advance!
Hi! Thank you for showing interest in Shep ๐Ÿ’ž I think 50 bells will be fair for him. But we can definitely negotiate the adoption fee!

I can get Shep ready for you later today or tomorrow ^-^ just let me know!

Hi! Thank you for showing interest in Shep ๐Ÿ’ž I think 50 bells will be fair for him. But we can definitely negotiate the adoption fee!

I can get Shep ready for you later today or tomorrow ^-^ just let me know!

50 tbt is certainly fine with me! ๐Ÿ˜Š and that's amazing! Today would work best for me! I'm around from now to about 10:30pm? UK time- and I'll be free on and off all day ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

50 tbt is certainly fine with me! ๐Ÿ˜Š and that's amazing! Today would work best for me! I'm around from now to about 10:30pm? UK time- and I'll be free on and off all day ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome! โ˜บ๏ธ As for me, I'm EST time so I'll be available today from 12pm - 10pm. If anything, we can arrange a time to meet that's easiest for you~

Hi little miss panda! Can I reserve wade, I donโ€™t have a spot at the moment.
Sure! Once I receive the 30 TBT adoption fee I'll reserve him for you. There's no rush to have an empty plot ready. It doesn't have to be today or tomorrow. Whenever you're all set just let me know! :)

Ok, I gave you your bells! Thanks again!
Post automatically merged:

I still might be awhile because there are some certain villagers I donโ€™t want to move out

Last edited:
Ok, I gave you your bells! Thanks again!

I still might be awhile because there are some certain villagers I donโ€™t want to move out
Got the 30 TBT payment, thanks! Reservation for Wade is now good to go.

That's cool. I'm happy to hold on to Wade for you for as long as it takes, so please don't feel rushed! I'll be here whenever you're ready :) you can post here again so that I can see your reply easily.

I TT someone out and am ready for wade whenever!

If you canโ€™t do it today, then I should be available tomorrow!

At 7:00 I will loose internet for an hour, so tomorrow might be bes.

Last edited:
I TT someone out and am ready for wade whenever!

If you canโ€™t do it today, then I should be available tomorrow!

At 7:00 I will loose internet for an hour, so tomorrow might be bes.
Sending you a new PM now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back