• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Deirdre still available? If so, I'd love to have her <3 She's still listed on your villager page but I know someone upstream had requested her...

So is Deirdre still available? If so, I'd love to have her <3 She's still listed on your villager page but I know someone upstream had requested her...
Deirdre is still available, yes~ would you like her? You will need an empty plot first. Let me know if you're still interested.

Deirdre is still available, yes~ would you like her? You will need an empty plot first. Let me know if you're still interested.
I am indeed! I have a villager in boxes today, she should be gone tomorrow--would it be possible to pick up Deirdre tomorrow? How much would you like for her?

I am indeed! I have a villager in boxes today, she should be gone tomorrow--would it be possible to pick up Deirdre tomorrow? How much would you like for her?
Tomorrow works for me :) I'll be available for most of the day. As for the adoption fee, it will be 50 TBT bells. If this is acceptable please let me know and I can reserve her for you.

Great! That is most agreeable--shall I send it over now or tomorrow? I'm at work until about 4:30, would around 5pm (Central Time) be okay? If not I can make time somewhere.

Great! That is most agreeable--shall I send it over now or tomorrow? I'm at work until about 4:30, would around 5pm (Central Time) be okay? If not I can make time somewhere.
You may send it over now and I will make the reservation :) and when you're ready to pick up Deirdre you can send me a new message. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back