• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Deidre still available? I had a villager requesting to move out on Tuesday so I should still have an empty plot waiting to be filled.
She's still available yes, and completely original and ready for a new island home :)

If you're still interested in adopting her please let me know 💕

She's still available yes, and completely original and ready for a new island home :)

If you're still interested in adopting her please let me know 💕
I'd love to adopt her and I've just double checked my island and the villager who was leaving will be gone by tomorrow so I shall have a vacant plot ready and waiting for Deidre to take. 🥳

I'd love to adopt her and I've just double checked my island and the villager who was leaving will be gone by tomorrow so I shall have a vacant plot ready and waiting for Deidre to take. 🥳
Sounds good! So to be sure, tommorow will be the day you pick up Deirdre, correct?

Sounds good! So to be sure, tommorow will be the day you pick up Deirdre, correct?
Yes I'll PM tomorrow you when I'm available to come and pick her up which should usual be the evening time (GMT timezone), let me know if you want a deposit or advanced payment though. 😊

Yes I'll PM tomorrow you when I'm available to come and pick her up which should usual be the evening time (GMT timezone), let me know if you want a deposit or advanced payment though. 😊
I'm very sorry for the delayed response, I'm still working my shift at my job so it demanded my attention.

Tomorrow evening EST & GMT is perfect for me. I should be home by then :) an adoption fee is required to reserve Deirdre, yes. You may pay whatever amount of TBT you're happy with~ and once I receive the payment, I will make the reservation for you.

I will wait for your PM tomorrow ☺💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back