• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Volantis TBT Shop [TAKING NO MORE ORDERS]P/U evening

Town name: Erilea
Mayor name: Bekka
Fc: sidebar
Order: Golden axe, 24-hour ABD x2, vanilla icecream, strawberry ice cream x2, + free blue violets
Total: 15tbt

Town name: Erilea
Mayor name: Bekka
Fc: sidebar
Order: Golden axe, 24-hour ABD x2, vanilla icecream, strawberry ice cream x2, + free blue violets
Total: 15tbt

thanks for ordering again! I think youre one away from any 16 items and hybrids

Name: Skye
Town: Luna
Order: Sloppy Set
Total: 18 TBT
Free item choice: 2 hybrids (purple pansies?)

FC in sidebar and this is my 1st purchase

Last edited:
Ok guys I'm going to call it a night tonight- done a few pick ups, might get some orders done later. However, I need to stop procrastinating and get revising! Other orders will be ready tomorrow

NEW INFORMATION ALERT!: I will keep orders for 1 week- if you need more time let me know, I don't mind AS LONG as you're going to still want the order. Let me know if you want to cancel your order- that is perfectly fine

3 strikes and youre out! I'm giving you 3 strikes- if you don't come collect 3 separate orders from me on (if you haven't cancelled and I havent heard back from you) I will give you 1 strike each time. AFTER 3 strikes, I will not accept anymore of your orders.

This is only due to having quite a few people ordering and then not actually returning my VMs telling them there order is ready and seeing them online. You have to think there are other people waiting for theirs's and it's not fair

Thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Skye
Town: Luna
Order: Sloppy Set
Total: 18 TBT
Free item choice: 2 hybrids (purple pansies?)

FC in sidebar and this is my 1st purchase

Thanks for ordering! Ill add your order to the list!

Last edited:
Town name: Glamour
Mayor name: Nathan
Fc: 2165-5788-2619
Order: sweets set, K.K Disco, 4 bamboo baskets, Shaved Ice lamp, Afternoon tea set, for 2 free items colorful wheel and ice-cream case
Total: 26tbt (i think i did that math right)

Back again :p

Town name: Blossom
Mayor name: Elise
Order: Harvest set and afternoon tea set.
Total: 13 TBT.

Thanks!

Town: Narnia
Mayor: Juliet
Order:
>Gold roses (16) - 25 tbt
> perfect apples (1 basket), perfect peaches (1 basket) - 1 tbt
Freebie: Hair bow wig

Total: 26 tbt

Does the hair bow wig count as an unorderable or clothing for the freebie? If not, then I'd like any piece of furniture from the princess set!

Town name: Glamour
Mayor name: Nathan
Fc: 2165-5788-2619
Order: sweets set, K.K Disco, 4 bamboo baskets, Shaved Ice lamp, Afternoon tea set, for 2 free items colorful wheel and ice-cream case
Total: 26tbt (i think i did that math right)

Thanks for ordering, can i just ask what you mean by ice cream case ? (sorry i have so many items i cant reember) also ill deduct one set of bamboo baskets from your order since I have infinity baskets of bamboo but apparently I cant sell them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back again :p

Town name: Blossom
Mayor name: Elise
Order: Harvest set and afternoon tea set.
Total: 13 TBT.

Thanks!

Hey again! Ill add it to the list thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town: Narnia
Mayor: Juliet
Order:
>Gold roses (16) - 25 tbt
> perfect apples (1 basket), perfect peaches (1 basket) - 1 tbt
Freebie: Hair bow wig

Total: 26 tbt

Does the hair bow wig count as an unorderable or clothing for the freebie? If not, then I'd like any piece of furniture from the princess set!

Hey thanks for ordering, no it doesnt count sorry I should make it more clear!

Last edited:
I'm gunna have to postpone the orders to either Thursday or Friday

Sorry guys! I'm just going through a really tough time right now and I have a load of stress from college that's pulling me down. If you'd like to cancel I understand-the very latest will be Friday

I'm gunna have to postpone the orders to either Thursday or Friday

Sorry guys! I'm just going through a really tough time right now and I have a load of stress from college that's pulling me down. If you'd like to cancel I understand-the very latest will be Friday
Don't worry about it <3 Life happens~

Mayor: Jeffrey
Town: Rackcity
Number Of Visit : 2nd
FC 2423-3996-4753
Things i want
-Bunny C.Balloon
-Bunny Y.Balloon
-Blue Balloon
-Pink Balloon
-Heart I.Balloon
-Heart Y.Balloon
-Heart O.Balloon
-Heart P.Balloon
-Heart C.Balloon
-Shaved Ice cream
Total : 21
Free item: Veggie Basket

Hey guys, I was going to do the orders last night however a family emergency cropped up.
But I'm back and will be DEFINITELY doing them this evening. I have an exam in a few hours and work. If you cant do this evening just let me know whens best :)

Again, if you no longer want your order please inform me :) Thanks for your patience guys I'll be throwing in extra Freebs for you all :) I will vm you all again about your order being ready

After this first batch of orders is done the shop will be picking up the speed (hopefully)

Thank you for doing this amongst your other things. Hopefully things improve for you.

Good luck with your exam!

Thank you for doing this amongst your other things. Hopefully things improve for you.

Good luck with your exam!

Awww thank you! :) Thats really nice of you, thank you for being patient with me I really appreciate it and keep coming back! I know how annoying it can be to wait :)

Take as much time as you need :) It sounds like you're going through a stressful time, and it's truly wonderful of you for taking time to open a shop for other users :) here's to hoping all goes well!

Take as much time as you need :) It sounds like you're going through a stressful time, and it's truly wonderful of you for taking time to open a shop for other users :) here's to hoping all goes well!

Aww thanks! Really appreciate it, that means alot to me :D

Mayor: Jeffrey
Town: Rackcity
Number Of Visit : 2nd
FC 2423-3996-4753
Things i want
-Bunny C.Balloon
-Bunny Y.Balloon
-Blue Balloon
-Pink Balloon
-Heart I.Balloon
-Heart Y.Balloon
-Heart O.Balloon
-Heart P.Balloon
-Heart C.Balloon
-Shaved Ice cream
Total : 21
Free item: Veggie Basket

Hey I will add you order thanks :) However, I will be making priority to the orders that are ready since I have had to postphone them, I hope this ok- I might be able to get it done tonight depending on how many people are available

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you'd like to order that is fine, however my priority is orders that are ready- as you can see theres a long list. But you can still order, I might get chance to do it in between trades this evening if not it will be tomorrow!

Back