• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling WA/Gracie items

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopasta

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hi there! I'm really trying to save up some TBT for a commission, so I'd like to sell some of the WA stuff that I've hoarded over the months. There might be some Gracie stuff in here too, but I don't know. I'd prefer 3 TBT each, but I can go to 2.

For misc WA/Gracie items, I can offer:
-sushi tray
-butterfly dress
-light breakfast
-Hair-bow wig
-Flower display case

I'd prefer pickup since I'm working to get my train station PWP. Thanks!

~PENDING ORDERS~
None :lemon:

Last edited:
Just a note, I'll be pretty inactive from June 29th to July 4th, as I'll be camping and don't think my 3DS will be able to connect to wifi there! Orders will be filled when I get back! Thanks!

Of course! I should be able to be online tonight! I'm getting a villager first, so I'll VM you when you can come pick it up!

wonderful~! That's totally fine.
Also for payment for the 2017 cake. I was thinking:
I can get you the HHA raincoat from Digby, let you visit Inkwell's RV and give you about 30tbt? Would that be alright?

Woah, that thing isn't worth 30 TBT! I was asking for 3 without the coat and visit! But the coat and the visit would be very much appreciated!

It;s totally fine, thought it might help you out XD
If you're still busy, I'll get the coat and Inkwell ready~it shouldn't take too long.

Alright, thanks! Just lmk when it's ready and I'll add you! We'll just trade in your town for simplicity's sake ^^

May I have the cinnamoroll jacket and my melody dress? I'll pay in TBT :)

Last edited:
hiya~
ready now :) my town Cashmoni is open, the mayor is called matt and the coat is by the train station. Then you can make your way to the camp to see Inkwell. Since you can only order 3 things from him, if you need any more items please let me know and I can personally order them myself.
Gates to Cashmoni are open!
If there's anything you want to know about my town (shops, villagers, etc) let me know~

May I get the Kiki and Lala and Cinnamoroll itens that you still have? I know that you're on a trip, so I'll just wait. :)

So you'd want the Cinnamoroll jacket, Cinnamoroll hat, Cinnamoroll tray, Cinnamoroll wall, Kiki and Lala dress, Kiki and Lala socks, and Kiki and Lala wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back