• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
Zexion said:
Horus said:
I'm hungry for brawl :eek:

Owning Mikey with Falco gives me motivation

@Zexion: I heard the name Suaure and now I hate you
olo. k
lolo, you wish, horus.

@john, oh, cool. You GET to play in time square?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! are you guys that good? I live semi-close to there.
I think we're playing with some other bands or something....not 100% sure though.

*prepares to stalk mike*

THIS is what we're doing
oh, mmmk.

GASP! You'll never find me! I'll find you first.

oh, cool.

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
Zexion said:
Horus said:
I'm hungry for brawl :eek:

Owning Mikey with Falco gives me motivation

@Zexion: I heard the name Suaure and now I hate you
olo. k
lolo, you wish, horus.

@john, oh, cool. You GET to play in time square?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! are you guys that good? I live semi-close to there.
I think we're playing with some other bands or something....not 100% sure though.

*prepares to stalk mike*

THIS is what we're doing
oh, mmmk.

oh, cool.
I already sent my assassin to your house =0

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
Zexion said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
lolo, you wish, horus.

*prepares to stalk mike*

THIS is what we're doing
oh, mmmk.

oh, cool.
orlynao? BRAWL? Termino con mi tarea. :D

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

*prepares to stalk mike*

THIS is what we're doing
oh, mmmk.

oh, cool.
What level Spanish class are you in?

I would love to except I have a project due on Wednesday and I'm trying to finish it up.

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepTHIS is what we're doing
oh, mmmk.

oh, cool.

I would love to except I have a project due on Wednesday and I'm trying to finish it up.
ummm, I dont know about levels, but now its my 3rd year of Spanish?

Dammit.

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepTHIS

Dammit.
yeah, that's what I meant...
2nd year for me >.<

Well, yeah, I'll brawl ya sometime, just don't leave the forum and l'll eventually brawl you.

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:

Dammit.
2nd year for me >.<

Well, yeah, I'll brawl ya sometime, just don't leave the forum and l'll eventually brawl you.
oh, I is better than you. :D

Ummm, well, youre almost done with the hw?

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:

Dammit.
2nd year for me >.<

It's a greek mythology project, I won't be done until the end of today most likely ;~;

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:

Dammit.
2nd year for me >.<

It's a greek mythology project, I won't be done until the end of today most likely ;~;
oh, I thought you meant like dont leave now. BOO, then that stinks.

I'm baaack!

LOL, that tourney was hella fun. I made friends with 1337 Zero (A Ness main), and lost most friendlies before the tourney started. Melee was crazy, everyone was crowding around like loser's finals or something. Jiggs was resting. :D

Once Melee was over, Brawl Doubles started, Singles started around 6:30. First, I got a Bye. (Almost everyone got a Bye). My first match was against a pretty good R.O.B. player. He 2-0'd me. My second was against this Kirby player, who previously lost to Pikapika. I won the first, he won 2nd (On RC, lawl), and I CP'd Frigate and 2-1'd him. Then I faced Bry, a Pikachu player that was actually the organizer. I 2-0'd him. xD And then I faced Goggles. Goggles mains Sonic, but he went MK on me 1st match... He won. Then I CP'd Halberd and he went Lucario. I went Ness and let's just say... He had a CG I never knew about, and lost that match.

Even though 1337 Zero was better than me, I placed higher. I got 7th place for my first tourney! xD

PieDisliker said:
I'm baaack!

LOL, that tourney was hella fun. I made friends with 1337 Zero (A Ness main), and lost most friendlies before the tourney started. Melee was crazy, everyone was crowding around like loser's finals or something. Jiggs was resting. :D

Once Melee was over, Brawl Doubles started, Singles started around 6:30. First, I got a Bye. (Almost everyone got a Bye). My first match was against a pretty good R.O.B. player. He 2-0'd me. My second was against this Kirby player, who previously lost to Pikapika. I won the first, he won 2nd (On RC, lawl), and I CP'd Frigate and 2-1'd him. Then I faced Bry, a Pikachu player that was actually the organizer. I 2-0'd him. xD And then I faced Goggles. Goggles mains Sonic, but he went MK on me 1st match... He won. Then I CP'd Halberd and he went Lucario. I went Ness and let's just say... He had a CG I never knew about, and lost that match.

Even though 1337 Zero was better than me, I placed higher. I got 13th place for my first tourney! xD[b[
3rd paragraph.
don't get it

PieDisliker said:
I'm baaack!

Even though 1337 Zero was better than me, I placed higher. I got 13th place for my first tourney! xD
I was too lazy to read that.
But it sounded like you had fun.

Back