• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

I forgot to mention, the cpu they using to show brackets was really small. So the words were small and almost everyone misread "bcb" as "bob".

PieDisliker said:
I forgot to mention, the cpu they using to show brackets was really small. So the words were small and almost everyone misread "bcb" as "bob".
Gee whiz, Bob, that sure is sad.

PieDisliker said:
I'm baaack!

LOL, that tourney was hella fun. I made friends with 1337 Zero (A Ness main), and lost most friendlies before the tourney started. Melee was crazy, everyone was crowding around like loser's finals or something. Jiggs was resting. :D

Once Melee was over, Brawl Doubles started, Singles started around 6:30. First, I got a Bye. (Almost everyone got a Bye). My first match was against a pretty good R.O.B. player. He 2-0'd me. My second was against this Kirby player, who previously lost to Pikapika. I won the first, he won 2nd (On RC, lawl), and I CP'd Frigate and 2-1'd him. Then I faced Bry, a Pikachu player that was actually the organizer. I 2-0'd him. xD And then I faced Goggles. Goggles mains Sonic, but he went MK on me 1st match... He won. Then I CP'd Halberd and he went Lucario. I went Ness and let's just say... He had a CG I never knew about, and lost that match.

Even though 1337 Zero was better than me, I placed higher. I got 13th place for my first tourney! xD
You went Ness against someone who just beat you as MK?

Are you out of your mind?

Man bcb, I'm really jealous of you, I doubt I'll ever go to a brawl tourney, I'd love to show my offline skills as wolf to the world, especially since wolf relies heavily on timing, which you can't time thing very well on online play.

So if you got 13th I woulda got like 3rd =3

john102 said:
Man bcb, I'm really jealous of you, I doubt I'll ever go to a brawl tourney, I'd love to show my offline skills as wolf to the world, especially since wolf relies heavily on timing, which you can't time thing very well on online play.

So if you got 13th I woulda got like 3rd =3
Nerdy little brawl tournaments.

*Snicker*

PieDisliker said:
what, you used bcb? Why dont you just use brian for real tourneys? :p Thats right, I know yo name.

@John: No, that means I wouldve placed first with my Meta haxor raping skillz.

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
what, you used bcb? Why dont you just use brian for real tourneys? :p Thats right, I know yo name.

@John: No, that means I wouldve placed first with my Meta haxor raping skillz.
*Stalks brian*

I bet I can rape your meta, you me, brawl this weekend fewl.

So you would've beaten San, Pikapika, and Goggles?

San may be the best Ike ever. He got 1st.
Goggles got 3rd, too good.
Pikapika got 5th, lawl.

PieDisliker said:

Pikapika got 5th, lawl.
lol at an ike getting first.

wolf sucks more online.

john102 said:
PieDisliker said:

Pikapika got 5th, lawl.
lol at an ike getting first.

wolf sucks more online.
Proof pl0x.

Proof besides your Wolf status. My proof is that many Warios on AllisBrawl are way worse on wi-fi than IRL. Heck, highest placing on the ladder with Wario is 5th.

cornymikey said:
yeah, john, this weekend!

bcb, I dont know, I dont even know who the hell those people are, but possibly?
Saturday, when it gets closer to the weekend I'll get a time.

Back