• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

Zexion said:
Ima play diddy kong this tourny just to annoy/piss off everyone.
If I play you expect to get spammed out by Reflector and blue streaks across your screen.

YOU SHALL ALL FACE TEH WRATH OF...

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>R.O.B.</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

Horus said:
Zexion said:
If I play you expect to get spammed out by Reflector and blue streaks across your screen.
Well expect to be tripping every half a second from annoying bananas.

Zexion said:
Horus said:
Zexion said:
Well then, in that case,

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">*censored.3.0* YOU.</div>

<3

Zexion said:
Horus said:
Zexion said:
Fun Fact Time!

Reflector makes Bananas go another way and allows me not to trip!

and read what Hub said, because I'm 97% sure your Suare from this stupidity your posting

Back