• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

lol Hub. I'd get my match with you done today but I don't have the time.

Friggin chemistry.

I think everyone misses trela

Off topic: I was banned from ttc for flaming and trolling yet i was being flamed at not the one flaming :l

PieDisliker said:
Here it is! A tournament that hopefully will not fail. Be sure to get your matches done! This tourney will feature both this website and TTC (like another certain tourney) to recieve enough players. If you would like to sign-up please do so.

Oh, and if you think you may have problems with online try to practice playing online first with somebody on this site. If you are against someone from the other site I will help you get the codes via pm.

Pools!
We%20Are%20Hardcore%20Pools.jpg

Sign-ups (Closed):
bcb
archy1121
DevilGopher
Waluigi
cornymikey
John102
Zexion
The JJ
Horus
Box-monkey
djman900
Silverstorms
Hub12

Other Site:
PRP
Loud_Cliff_Wildmouth
PokeLuver
Big Dipper
MasterFangs
otto66
Failtastic
HotDiggityDog
kid icarus
Jimmy924
Zay+
Zippy Ultra Megazapper II
azila123

(If we recieve more than 16 players we'll go into pools)

Stage List:

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:

Delphino Plaza
Halberd
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Brinstar
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Rules:
-No items
-3 stocks
-8 min. time limit
-Best 2/3 for all matches, except Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals, and Grand Finals. Those will be best 3/5.
-Meta Knight's infinate cape glitch is banned.
-If the timer runs out, the victor is determined by first stock, then percentage. If the timer runs out with the same stock and percentage, then a 1 stock, 3 minute game will be played on the same stage as before.
-If you have technical problems with your disc or wii, please tell me ahead of time so problems won't occur last minute. If you don't tell let me know before it starts, you will forfeit all of your matches you have problems with.
-If you main Kirby, Bowser, or Ike please tell me. You don't need to tell me which one you main, just tell me if you main one of those three. These three characters can result in problems for a minority of people.
-If Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Kirby, Wario, or Meta Knight use their suicide move to end a match, and the screen shows them as winning, they win. If the screen shows them losing, then they've lost.
-Chaingrabs are not banned. Infinates are not banned.
-Stalling is banned.

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs most end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.
C'MON GUYS!

Back