• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

Hey bcb. It's been a while, huh?

I was at HOBO 19 yesterday and walked by the livestream. I managed to see you talking to everyone and stuff, and I thank you for that. Your the only one that I know from TTC/TBT that was watching me (or wanting to since I was never able to get on it).

I want you to tell everyone that I'm coming back next month!

*<3s everyone that really misses*

PieDisliker said:
Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

I was at HOBO 19 yesterday and walked by the livestream. I managed to see you talking to everyone and stuff, and I thank you for that. Your the only one that I know from TTC/TBT that was watching me (or wanting to since I was never able to get on it).

I LOVE YOU TRELA!

PieDisliker said:
Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

Mario Kart clan war > fail SSBB stream

Silverstorms said:
PieDisliker said:
Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

Go home and *censored.3.0* yourself silver, just go home, take your finger, and *censored.3.0* yourself in the ass. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about. =3

john102 said:
Silverstorms said:
PieDisliker said:
Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

Go home and *censored.3.0* yourself silver, just go home, take your finger, and *censored.3.0* yourself in the ass. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about. =3
No you <_<

Silverstorms said:
john102 said:
Silverstorms said:
PieDisliker said:
Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

No you <_<
Touche.

Silverstorms said:
john102 said:
Silverstorms said:
PieDisliker said:
Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

No you <_<
John's right. :)

PieDisliker said:
Silverstorms said:
john102 said:
Silverstorms said:
PieDisliker said:
Ooooohhhh Trela PM'd me.

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
No you <_<
John's right. :)
BCB knows best.

Back