• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

Trela said:
bcb: Dang, son! Glad you like em'!

Mikey: SmashBoards is the world's #1 Smash community out there. If you want to learn how to play/get better or look for recommended rulesets and Tournaments, then you go there. My website was going to be the basis for new players who pick up Lucario. There is one big problem with this: On SmashBoards, you cannot advertise other websites to people there. If I can't even SHOW it to them, then how would they ever "come" to it?

"Well, Mr. Trela, maybe you could've PMed them the ]oh, I get it. The 2080 words really explained it well. :)

@djman: SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!??!

cornymikey said:
good to have you back, trela. Now tourneys will stop stopping. And why would the tier for lucario go down just based on smashboards?

@silver: Still don't see what youre supposed to do then. Just hold bananas forever? Or just keep on throwing green shells?
Because 9 times out of ten you're not the person in 1st frontrunning. You're the one in 5th-12th either trying to ge as higher position as possible or trying to get your team in as higher positions as possible.

Front running is not easy, with blue shells, shock targeting, red shell + POW combos and general team rape.

Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:
good to have you back, trela. Now tourneys will stop stopping. And why would the tier for lucario go down just based on smashboards?

@silver: Still don't see what youre supposed to do then. Just hold bananas forever? Or just keep on throwing green shells?
Because 9 times out of ten you're not the person in 1st frontrunning. You're the one in 5th-12th either trying to ge as higher position as possible or trying to get your team in as higher positions as possible.

Front running is not easy, with blue shells, shock targeting, red shell + POW combos and general team rape.
Video of someone doing it or its fake and no skill.

I like using the green shell in tourneys it really kills easily.

=D

Silverstorms said:
cornymikey said:

oh, thats what you mean.

Without blue shells, and if youre funky kong, you have like no chance of losing.

So my people. When would yoll want the next Tournament (if it's ok with bcb, cause I think his is still going on)? I was thinking about starting sign ups this weekend and starting next weekend, and hopefully finishing it before or during Thanksgiving.

What do yoll think?

Hey guizes, lets finish this tourney so we don't get raped by Trela? :D

I guess I could make a thread this weekend...

And ggs Hub/bcb. Some of the stuff Kilex did was stupid, though (Dsmash until is BEYOND stale).

EDIT: Oh you, too Mike! Lol.

Trela said:
I guess I could make a thread this weekend...

And ggs Hub/bcb. Some of the stuff Kilex did was stupid, though (Dsmash until is BEYOND stale).

EDIT: Oh you, too Mike! Lol.
D:

I was changing my connection. THANKS A LOT BCB!

If only deese guys would get thier matches done. :p

Zay and I who were organizing this tourney were planning to make a chatroom to get this tourney to go by much faster. I'm waiting on him for that. In the mean time, I suppose I wouldn't mind sign-ups. But ONLY if people are determined to get their matches done in this tourney.

All right sweet!

And which match? Is it the one when me and Kilex did our team combo the Foot Shot (MK Dthrow to Footstool to Fsmash)?

Mikey: Tomorrow!

Trela said:
All right sweet!

And which match? Is it the one when me and Kilex did our team combo the Foot Shot (MK Dthrow to Footstool to Fsmash)?

Mikey: Tomorrow!
you bet

And if you can help encourage to get players to do thier matches... I'd be your slave for a few weeks.

Edit: No homo

Back