• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Want to dream of a forest themed town!

Minni

Chibi Girl!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Kirby Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Chocolate Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
I want my second town to b a natural/forest inspired town. It would b awesome if you guys could suggest me towns that I can visit!

I'd prefer if the town was complete, but if it isn't then that's okay. :3

Thanks!

There's a nice list on tumblr :)
http://ellesanimalhaven.tumblr.com/post/125648578138/acnl-forest-town-masterlist
Also, I've seen a few people get discouraged by the amount of forest towns, thinking if so many people are doing it then it's not original and what's the point--but I would just like to say that if you want to do a forest town then go for it, there are plenty of ways to make it unique to you!

There's a nice list on tumblr :)
http://ellesanimalhaven.tumblr.com/post/125648578138/acnl-forest-town-masterlist
Also, I've seen a few people get discouraged by the amount of forest towns, thinking if so many people are doing it then it's not original and what's the point--but I would just like to say that if you want to do a forest town then go for it, there are plenty of ways to make it unique to you!

Oh wow thank you so much! I've always wanted a forest town, but didn't really know how to plan it out! I'll b visiting these towns to get inspiration, thanks again :)

My town isn't a full forest-themed town, but I did do about half of my town with a forest in mind, and I have natural dirt paths throughout as well. My town isn't finished, but the forest part is the most finished when I updated my DA. If you want to check it out, my DA is 5400-5816-2751. My town is Laverre and the mayor is William. c:

My town isn't a full forest-themed town, but I did do about half of my town with a forest in mind, and I have natural dirt paths throughout as well. My town isn't finished, but the forest part is the most finished when I updated my DA. If you want to check it out, my DA is 5400-5816-2751. My town is Laverre and the mayor is William. c:

You have chevre! I've always thought she was very cute but i've never seen her in game haha. I'll deffo visit, btw, how do you get dirt paths? Do you have to keep running in the same area?

You have chevre! I've always thought she was very cute but i've never seen her in game haha. I'll deffo visit, btw, how do you get dirt paths? Do you have to keep running in the same area?

Yes. What I did, I was I placed a custom design where I wanted my dirt paths and I ran over them and then I saved a quit and then I ran over them again, on the same day, and I saved and quit again. I did that at least 3 time every day (I tt'ed though) and eventually, I had dirt paths. It takes a while, and you have to run on them every day you play, but it looks so good, and I definitely think it's worth the effort. c:

Back