• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Warning to people who like planting trees

Roxer9000

crystal_castles❤
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Cake
I was today planting trees in a area of my town...

I planted then in a nice order with patterns

When they were full grown...

I was to see that dead sapplings were infinite and i destroyed my trees that i planted that day to get rid of the glitch...

Just a warning AC:NL has very annoying glitches when it comes to planting

That doesn't really seem like a bug to me... it makes sense that saplings wouldn't be able to grow in a place with too many trees. Kind of like how if the canopy is too thick, sunlight can't get through for more trees to grow down on the ground.

They're saying that there is a bug where planting too many trees in one area will start killing off saplings.

1 My first language was Irish then english
2 the glitch was where if a certain order of trees planted can glitch the area.

You're saying that you can't dig up saplings if there are too many trees in one area?

Yes and its a glitch a bunch of other japanese kids had encountered

and how it shows you cant dig it up is when you make the motion it stays there

Here's to hoping some of that time we spent waiting on a US/European/Australian release date was used in fixing glitches like this!

*raises fancy drinking glass*

At least they have the ability to patch it, but I'll be very upset if they didn't bother to fix it in the US/EU releases after all of this waiting time.

I hope they release a bugfix patch in the games already released as well.

The teams working on the game right now still have time to find bugs that Japanese players are finding, so they can fix them pre-launch.

I hope they release a bugfix patch in the games already released as well.

The teams working on the game right now still have time to find bugs that Japanese players are finding, so they can fix them pre-launch.

I would report to them all I know on how it occurs if i can contact them.

That glitch wasn't new. It was discovered back in November 2012, if I remember correctly. I once had a lot of trees in my town, but I never had anything that managed to duplicate "endlessly". I wonder what else would cause when there's such a enormous amount of trees and stuffs. More crashes?

That glitch wasn't new. It was discovered back in November 2012, if I remember correctly. I once had a lot of trees in my town, but I never had anything that managed to duplicate "endlessly". I wonder what else would cause when there's such a enormous amount of trees and stuffs. More crashes?

I will explain everything

If you put it in some pattern with trees it can glitch it can crash depending on how you try to use the shovel with the glitched spot

As you see I Studied it for myself

Well, that is odd. Maybe the massive amount of things I have on the ground may be responsible for my recent crashes I've been experiencing. Flowers are everywhere in my town, so that might be the cause. Again, I'm yet to find the root of my problems...

Hold the phone. Your native language is "Irish"? The irish people speak english, unless you're referring to Gaelic... which is nearly extinct.

Well Google translate has an Irish option, so it's pretty safe to say they have their own language as well.

Hold the phone. Your native language is "Irish"? The irish people speak english, unless you're referring to Gaelic... which is nearly extinct.

Have you ever been to Ireland? Even their English is so far from what we speak here in North America it could be it's own language. :p

Back