• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

We will be able to keep our data when we move to vB

- Usernames: Explain?
- Email Addresses: Explain?
- Join dates: Explain?
- Threads / posts with dates: Explain?
- Some profile stuff like Location: Explain?

So we keep out posts we have here when we move?

And to make this clear I have reason to believe I was born blonde but then had plastic surgery on my head which changed my hair color

Jake. said:

And to make this clear I have reason to believe I was born blonde but then had plastic surgery on my head which changed my hair color
So when the new forum opens there will be a user called Jake. who has the same email address and join date as you. All of your threads will be there too.

You will be PMed the password to the account.

Wait, is the new site up already? o_o

Nope. Working on it.

-Jack- said:
Jeremy said:
Josh. said:
Cool news, Too bad I can't change my name (Someone else is called Josh without period).

And no posts transfer?
inb4someoneraging
Posts ARE transferring, lol. Do you mean PMs?

Maybe we will allow name changes of current names depending when they last logged in (it would have to be years and they'd have to not have many posts).... and that would probably cost more Bells, lol.
Would a member that has 8 posts and hasn't logged on in more than 2 years apply to this?
*cough*

Jeremy said:
Jake. said:

So when the new forum opens there will be a user called Jake. who has the same email address and join date as you. All of your threads will be there too.

Wait, is the new site up already? o_o

Nope. Working on it.
But what if I join as a different username on the same E-mail address?

Jeremy said:

that's so.. cold. :<

no love involved in filling out your info yet another time D:

I guess people who have TBT advertisements on youtube have to change it or delete it :p

-Jack- said:
-Jack- said:
Jeremy said:
Josh. said:
Cool news, Too bad I can't change my name (Someone else is called Josh without period).

And no posts transfer?
inb4someoneraging
Posts ARE transferring, lol. Do you mean PMs?

Maybe we will allow name changes of current names depending when they last logged in (it would have to be years and they'd have to not have many posts).... and that would probably cost more Bells, lol.
Would a member that has 8 posts and hasn't logged on in more than 2 years apply to this?
*cough*
Idk. We'll worry about that later.

I'll have to make a thread about who you were after you change your username in the new forum.

[Nook said:
,Dec 11 2010, 08:07:43 PM]I'll have to make a thread about who you were after you change your username in the new forum.
No, that's why there's an introduction board;

"Hi, I'm Jake, on the old TBT I was known as 'Jake.'"
Or """""""" I was not on the old TBT"""

Back