• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Welcome to Space Camp! (Start Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m unclear on how you join a crew. Is it automated?
You'll be automatically assigned to a crew once you've opted into the Camp Bell Tree event.

You'll want to visit your Account Preferences, and select 'Opted In' for the Camp Bell Tree dropdown like so:

1690239726013.png

Then hit 'Save' and you will be added to a crew. It won't happen immediately, but it will happen!

so exciting ahh!!! as usual, staff did an amazing in their preparations for this event along with the designs of the collectibles and backdrops. they're absolutely gorgeous! cant wait to participate 🤩🧡

and look at that! mick finally got the space theme he's been waiting for 😂🚀

I didn’t care for this name in the voting stage but now, I’m very proud to be a member of “Actually, Nevermind”

I guess you could say... you disliked that name at first... but then you looked at it again and said:

"Actually, nevermind. I like that name!"

😎

i love and appreciate my fellow moon bunnies sm, and i’m so happy that moon bunnies won, but my axolotl-loving heart is currently camping out outside crew 1’s space station please let it in

View attachment 500319
Awww, I thought of you as soon as I saw Crew 1's new name. We've still got Axolotls for you on our crew, though, xara! They're just albino! 🤍

1690252577131.png

I love these names! at the risk of sounding ignorant, what's a cetacean?
Our name is a play on "International Space Station" but replacing Station with Cetacean which is pronounced like "si-tay-shun", which sounds very similar to "station". Our crew really enjoyed the play on words it seems. :> @Halloqueen was so real for the genius suggestion.

Edit: Cetacean are marine mammals but a similar answer was given above (just thought I'd edit this in in case anyone misses the message above this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back