• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Welcome to Space Camp! (Start Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second - this change is not what we intended!!! :p
But part of me does appreciate not needing to reflexively squint at it every time

ABFB3DB6-A24F-44CA-B4A3-FABA67AA550A.jpeg

it was beautiful and chaotic while it lasted but there aint no wayyy i'm tryna squint to read for a month 😂 sorry crew 4!

I just noticed that the gaming sessions have been posted as events in Discord. This is so helpful, thank you! It’s converted all the events to my time zone, and has an alert for when it starts. 😍

i posted this in my crews channel but gonna post here, too:
i got extra TBT from a lovely user to purchase, but i had already received bells for one from someone else! i'm looking to pay it forward, does anyone NOT have the S.S. Dolphin collectible? if not, DM or reply to this and i'll send the TBT for you to buy one!

Im having some trouble with Discord I honestly have no idea wjere to post this but i wanna speculate.

It keeps wanting to synic tje wrong discord account im not even using... its an old account. Anyway can I message one of you for help,? Sorry if this is a bad spot. I didnt know where else because the game center seems to be just for sign ups

How do I participate in camp activities?
there's a couple different ways, there's some events in the main forum for space camp to keep an eye on, i.e gaming and making a little passport, and you can also check out our crew quarters to participate in things like naming the crew, speculation, egg hunt discussion etc ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back