• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Welcome to Space Camp! (Start Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted this in my crews channel but gonna post here, too:
i got extra TBT from a lovely user to purchase, but i had already received bells for one from someone else! i'm looking to pay it forward, does anyone NOT have the S.S. Dolphin collectible? if not, DM or reply to this and i'll send the TBT for you to buy one!
yo, could I get a helping hand? I'm 19 bells off from buying the collectible, I can throw them back to you when I inevitably regain them from spamming my nonsense ✨

Also, these are some great names 💕 ours is still the best though! 💙

yo, could I get a helping hand? I'm 19 bells off from buying the collectible, I can throw them back to you when I inevitably regain them from spamming my nonsense ✨

Also, these are some great names 💕 ours is still the best though! 💙
Sent it!!

@r a t came up with Minterstellar for our team, then @Biyaya suggested a name, but changed their mind and deleted the post by putting “edit: actually, nevermind”. Then as a joke we replied asking everyone to vote for Biyayas post so actually NeverMind would be our name, and here we are. You great, crazy people did it 😎

WE ACTUALLT WANTED PURPLE AS WELL BUT SOMEONE TOOK IT FROM US SO WE THOUGHT IT WAS APPROPRIATE

Last edited:
@r a t came up with Minterstellar for our team, then @Biyaya suggested a name, but deleted the most and put “edit: actually, nevermind”. Then as a joke we replied asking everyone to vote for Biyayas post so actually NeverMind would be our name, and here we are. You great, crazy people did it 😎
That's hilarious. Honestly.

@r a t came up with Minterstellar for our team, then @Biyaya suggested a name, but deleted the most and put “edit: actually, nevermind”. Then as a joke we replied asking everyone to vote for Biyayas post so actually NeverMind would be our name, and here we are. You great, crazy people did it 😎
not me waking up the entire household laughing while reading this...

I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SPACE WHALE TEAM.
FYI: I suggested Space Sharks knowing this may happen xD
But I am loving The Galaxolotls waaaaay better.

I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SPACE WHALE TEAM.
FYI: I suggested Space Sharks knowing this may happen xD
But I am loving The Galaxolotls waaaaay better.

Oh my God, just realized. I've been reading it as
"International Space Crustaceans", I thought they were space crabs and I just accepted it. Lol

i love and appreciate my fellow moon bunnies sm, and i’m so happy that moon bunnies won, but my axolotl-loving heart is currently camping out outside crew 1’s space station please let it in

View attachment 500319
lol when the name came up I immediately thought about you. And I was thinking what are the chances another axolotl word was used and we'd have to vote again like we did with the colors.

All of the names are good. Actually, nevermind. They're great!

Week 1 of activities has started!

📣 "Hi, crews! I am happy to see you have all settled in with your quarters, and that you are starting to find your way around on the beautiful Lopez space station. We have not seen Captain Gulliver around for a while. If you see or have seen him, please inform your crew leaders of his last known location. In the meantime, enjoy your summer camp! This ship runs itself. I'm sure nothing will go wrong."

The lights on the ship dim down to make sure everyone sees the red emergency lights flashing, just in case the loud sirens weren't enough to let everyone on board know that something was up. If you find yourself near one of the information panels, you will quickly learn why as those are currently displaying the following message:

🚨 ASTEROID WARNING 🚨
1690325904931.png

After a while, the sirens fade away and the lights return to normal before the intercom system switches on again.

"Sorry. We may have known about this for a while, and now you know it too. Welcome to your real mission: with captain Gulliver currently missing, we will need to rely on ourselves to prepare the station's four escape pods, one per crew. You will be spending the next three weeks gathering parts, and preferably we will be done when the three weeks are up. Otherwise..."

The voice on the intercom is replaced by several seconds of static noise.

📣 "Galaxolotls and Actually, Neverminds, both crews to The Observatory please.
International Space Cetaceans and Moon Bunnies, report to The Bridge."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back