• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

The ending of it killed me. I was so sad... It was such a great anime, and I'd love to rewatch but the ending just hurt...

Yeah, that ending keeps popping in and out of my head even after a couple days of finishing it. I might rewatch it sometime with my sister even though I already spoiled it for her lol.

I love anime/manga

I've been watching and loving lately:
SAO
Naruto / Shippuden (rewatching for the 100th time <3)
Fairytale

I've been reading:
Spice and Wolf (im late to the party I know haha)

My fav anime is and forever will be, Code Geass. I do have quite a few favorites though but I don't think I'll list them all out! c;

I love anime/manga

SAO
Fairytale

I've been reading:

My fav anime is and forever will be, Code Geass. I do have quite a few favorites though but I don't think I'll list them all out! c;

i love SAO, naruto shippuden, and fairy tale

have you watch/read bleach?

at the moment...i love to watch/read Haikyu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chobits, platinum garden, high school debut, my love story!!!, shugo chara, kashimashi: girl meets girl, etc cx heehee

i've watched my love story...its cute lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

There will always be a special place in my heart for Tokyo Mew Mew: it was my first manga and anime! I also started reading it around easter last year and it gives me intense nostalgia when I watch it... sometimes I just do for the nostalgia!
I also really,really love Ao Haru Ride. The whole atmosphere of the anime is really amazing and the love story is so cute... xD
I never really watched Naruto/Hetalia/ Black Butler because they just don't appeal to me...
I guess that's just who I am xDD

have you read the manga for Ao Haru Ride? its completed...i don't believe they will make more episodes for anime...
for some reason i can't start on black butler...not sure why lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've only ever watched Aikatsu lol it's girly but I like it xx

never read/watch it yet...will try it one of these days
thanks for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently into Fairy Tail. I love mages and the characters are just hilarious.

love fairy tale..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just finished Your Lie in April last night...I really enjoyed it, but it's definitely a sad show. It has a good bit of comedy in it as well though. Good watch.

yeah...broke my heart though...bittersweet story...

thanks for sharing.....i've watched soul eater before but it's been awhile...at the moment...crazy about kuroko no basuke lol...

Kyoukai no Kanata
Angel Beats
Kimi ni Todoke
Ao Haru Ride
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!
Charlotte
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Kiznaiver
Another
Nichijou
Tamako Love Story
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

i have loads more but those are my most favourites (?)

My favourite anime is Monster and my favourite manga is Yotsuba&! - I also love the anime and manga of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun :)

Ohhhh, I have waaaaay way too many favorites. ^^;

Uhhh ok list time!

Anime:

Rurouni Kenshin
Durarara!!
Kaitou Saint Tail
Muteki Kanban Musume/Ramen Fighter Miki
Shinryaku! Ika Musuke/Invade! Squid Girl
FMA:B
Black Cat
Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the Dawn
Nijuu Mensou no Musume/Daughter of 20 Faces
Toradora!
Mekakucity Actors

Manga:

Rurouni Kenshin
Black Cat
Akatsuki no Yona
D.N.Angel
FMA
Kagerou Daze
Pretear
Tokyo Ghoul
Kanata Kara/From Far Away

Well, I'd list more... but then I'd just keep going. xD

Last edited:
my fav animes are durarara!!, hourou musuko, bakuman, yowamushi pedal and zankyou no terror.
when ti comes to manga idk. it's really hard to choose but here are some great manga: hourou musuko, yowamushi pedal, nana, death note, all you need is kill, ranma ?, gakuen alice, yotsubato! and toshokan sensou: love & war.

For anime, Ghost Stories
For manga, Fruits Basket

love fruits basket...i have all the books lol....
will try ghost stories...thanks for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

my fav animes are durarara!!, hourou musuko, bakuman, yowamushi pedal and zankyou no terror.
when ti comes to manga idk. it's really hard to choose but here are some great manga: hourou musuko, yowamushi pedal, nana, death note, all you need is kill, ranma ?, gakuen alice, yotsubato! and toshokan sensou: love & war.

trying to get started on durarara....for some reason there's no main character....it jumps from different stories...or am i just not paying attention lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhh, I have waaaaay way too many favorites. ^^;

Uhhh ok list time!

Anime:

Rurouni Kenshin
Durarara!!
Kaitou Saint Tail
Muteki Kanban Musume/Ramen Fighter Miki
Shinryaku! Ika Musuke/Invade! Squid Girl
FMA:B
Black Cat
Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the Dawn
Nijuu Mensou no Musume/Daughter of 20 Faces
Toradora!
Mekakucity Actors

Manga:

Rurouni Kenshin
Black Cat
Akatsuki no Yona
D.N.Angel
FMA
Kagerou Daze
Pretear
Tokyo Ghoul
Kanata Kara/From Far Away

Well, I'd list more... but then I'd just keep going. xD

i love tokyo ghoul and toradora....will check out the list you have there....thanks for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favourite anime is Monster and my favourite manga is Yotsuba&! - I also love the anime and manga of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun :)

will check it out....thanks for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't watch anime much anymore but I loved Code Geass, Charlotte, Noragami and Guilty Crown.

i'm watching noragami now...i have to check the manga and see if they release new ones yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love anime/manga

SAO
Fairytale

I've been reading:

SAO ( 1 & 2) are great
of course who doesn't love Naruto and Fairy Tail

My All time Favorite anime is Space Battleship Yamato 2199, closely followed by Valkyria Chronicles and Girls Und Panzer.

Hunter x Hunter
Madoka Magica
Steins;Gate
Shirobako
Chihayafuru
Magi
Glass no Kamen
Nana
Psycho Pass

There's a ton of anime I like lol. I'm currently watching Orange, ReLife, ReZero, and Shokugeki no Souma.

Back