• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

OMG YES! The soundtrack for Cowboy Bebop is the BEST! I could listen to it every day! ^-^
Me too! It has so many beautiful songs. Been listening to them a lot lately which actually made me want to watch the series again. It's been great so far but it should get even better as things progress! :D

I'm a pretentious hipster, so I only like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The Tatami Galaxy), Ping Pong The Animation, Aku no Hana, Atashin'Chi, and Kuuchuu Buranko (Trapeze) for the anime. Doraemon and Yo-Kai Watch are my guilty pleasures.

As for manga I love WataMote, Aku no Hana, Yo-Kai Watch, Doraemon, Ameiro no Kouchakan Kandan, and Shirokuma Cafe. I haven't read enough manga so my tastes aren't really that refined yet.

Last edited:
I used to read/watch anime and manga a lot in high school but not so much anymore...just no real time for it I guess? My all time favorite one was always Princess Tutu! I feel so cheesy for even saying that I like it but I literally cried the first time I saw the ending ;-; It's so sickly sweet~

I would always judge a show based on it's rewatch factor. Every few months or so I binge watch a show and Princess Tutu is one of them ^-^

Oh my gosh! That's not cheesy at all! Princess Tutu was AMAZING! The ending really was bittersweet. I felt so heartbroken. ;-; It's definitely a show that's easy to binge watch.

thanks so much for all your input...

just started watching.. "SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI"
o...m...g....lots of gorgeous Oujisama... i'm speechless....
SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening for

Right now I'm about half way through reading Part 5 of JJBA and I'm thinking of starting Goodnight PunPun as well

I'm the type to love manga such as Oyasumi Punpun and Sun-Ken Rock, Hero is a great one as well. When it comes to anime it's either gotta be full out romance, or gore/science fiction such as; Ergo Proxy or Nana and maaaaaany more honestly..

i dont get the craze about yuri on ice but this does looks so damn fun omg

oooohh i love yuri.....can't wait for new episodes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the type to love manga such as Oyasumi Punpun and Sun-Ken Rock, Hero is a great one as well. When it comes to anime it's either gotta be full out romance, or gore/science fiction such as; Ergo Proxy or Nana and maaaaaany more honestly..

nana....has bitter sweet story....but i watched the whole thing anyway...

- - - Post Merge - - -

watching Bakuman right now....super kewl.....Eiji is sooo freaking hilarious....but he is truly a nice guy...
niizuma-eiji.jpg

I'm not really interested in romance manga/anime, I usually lean towards mystery based and the occasional comedy series. I began watching Yuri on Ice as a recommendation from a friend and although it isn't what I would normally watch, it is hilarious and the multitude of memes that have appeared have definitely helped to keep my interest! I don't really have a favourite one though... I love to go rewatch my old favourites from when I was younger, (Pokemon, sailor moon, etc) and now I have read the manga of them it just gives me a nostalgia overload! I did enjoy watching and reading black butler, although slightly out of my comfort zone I loved the colourful cast and interesting story arcs, btw I heard that the Campania arc is getting an anime release soon! Oh I need to go watch some anime now...

Ghost in the Shell, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, 2003 Fullemtal Alchemist, Death Note and Paranoia Agent are some of my favs. I stopped watching anime after 2008, though. It got too dull and had way too much fan service. Haven't watched one since.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ****, I forgot Evangelion. OOPS

I think everyone should give 7 Seeds a try. It's still my favorite manga, followed by Full Metal Alchemist.

I just finished Dangan Ronpa 2 Despair arc without knowing you had to watch it at the same time as the other one.. rip
I don't know if I like it or not? But I.. feel compelled to watch the smol children suffer. lol
ATM I'm watching 3-gast no lion, mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku and shuumatsu no izetta that are airing.
Not airing - I'm watching Love Live 2 and Katanagatari (BOY do they talk!)

I love a lot of different genres.

Mirai Nikki
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Clannad
Kanon
Lucky Star
Nagi no Asukara
Nichijou
Silver Spoon
Panty and Stocking
Haruhi Suzumiya
Azumanga Daioh