What are some of your biggest dreams?

I'm 35 and have already married and worked for awhile; now I'm a stay-at-home wife. My future plans include finally having and raising a child, likely sometime next year (husband and I originally planned to have one late this year, but Covid-19 pushed the timing on that for a bit).

I'd also like to continue to grow and mature. I don't really miss my younger adult years, as some do; I think I've learned a lot and have gotten better at managing frustration and failure than I did when I was younger. I've learned that not everything will go as it was originally planned. Dreams don't always pan out, and I need to deal with reality as it comes and figure out how to adjust life accordingly.

Other than the obviously huge project of having and raising a child, and gaining further maturity, I'd also like to get better at interpersonal skills beyond that of my family. I was slowly starting to do more at church before services and activities had to be streamlined or removed because of Covid. I don't really socialize directly outside of my husband. I had a close female friend in college, but she moved to South Korea, so it's been awhile. I don't keep up with anyone else I knew in college or previously from work. It seems church would be the best place for any future, meaningful friendships. I am admittedly hard to understand and so I tend to shy away from others, and vice versa. Perhaps someday my unusual experiences and views of life will not always be such a hindrance in forming and maintaining close friendships.

to be quite real with you, i tend to not think about my future much; i genuinely thought i’d be dead by now so the reality that i’m very likely to actually have some sort of future is just,,, mind boggling lmao. that being said, some of my main goals are kinda:

1) graduate high school - i’ll be a year or two late but i suppose actually doing it is all that matters

2) move out of my parents home - we’re a long way from being able to do this but i’m hoping maybe in the next 5 years?

3) get a job - i’ve never really had a real job before due to medical conditions and so i’m hoping once this pandemic is over and i can get my life situated a bit again, i can start looking for work

4 - heal mentally. i have a lot of trauma and issues to work through and i’m nowhere near being cured but i’ve been taking my meds consistently for almost a year now which is the most effort i’ve put into my healing so it’s a start ;u;

I'm not a big dreamer but do have an idea of what I want in the future :unsure:

1. Restart my career that's been on hold because of the pandemic.
2. Reunite with my significant other.
3. Have children in the future depending on how the world changes. I love children but I'm not sure I want to bring one into this world at the moment.
4. Retire debt free and own a small accomodation business with a small cafe that I can continue to put my experience in use as well as pursue my passion of making good espressos in the future.
5. If I don't have children, to rescue or adopt a chinchilla. They can live up to 25 years, sorta like raising a kid :LOL:

Chincilla.jpg

I don't really have very concrete plans for the future atm but I guess continue working hard in my current job, save money and be nice to everyone around me!

My dream is to buy cute art from amazing artists, visit Japan + The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, + help people when I can.

to own a house and not having to pay rent anymore lol i also want to get a long term relationship and even get married

my dream is to be able to openly/unashamedly tell people that I'm autistic and have them be like "oh okay cool" and ask what kinds of accommodations I need without it being a big deal, and without them resorting to treating me like a child. we're on the path but with groups like A$ still being very prominent in US society weve got a ways to go.

My goal in life is just to be happy. I like to ask myself “If failure wasn’t an option, what would you be doing with your life?” My response is usually what I end up doing. Life is too short.

I want to become a detective, possibly even a lieutenant, just climb the ladder to the very top. I also want to live in a cottage on the outskirts of the woods. I want horses in the future, and have a stable on my property. I want a daughter one day, and I would like to foster teenagers.

Mainly, I'd just like to live happily, quietly, and comfortably, where I can spend time with people I like and pursue my hobbies and interests. I'd love to find a person or persons that I'd want to share my life with, and get a nice house in a place that's neither too rural nor too urban. Career-wise, I'd like to make a nice, stable living from my art and writing; and maybe make some reasonably successful games as well.

Right now I’m really wanting to purchase my first home. I’m negotiating right now on a duplex which is my ultimate goal. I would like to live comfortably on my side and Airbnb the other side to pay for my mortgage. I’ve been accumulating furniture and making plans these last two months and now I’m just waiting for the closing day.

To bring happiness and smiles to everyone. I want to help people find what makes them happy everyday :)

Honestly, my big dreams as of right now are solely focused on future careers (and one teeny little exception)

1.) Get a degree in Sociology and Criminology: I've always wanted to be in the crime investigation field. Since I was a kid, crime investigation has always piqued my interest. What I truly want to be is a detective. Solving crimes and mysteries is a huge passion of mine.

2.) Voice a FNAF Animatronic: I have no idea why, but one day I thought, "Y'know, voicing a FNAF animatronic would be so cool." Since then, I've been determined to do it one day. It most likely will never happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

3.) To meet and marry Charlie Puth: I can't express how much I love this man. Since I was maybe 12, I've always just swooned at the sight of him. I know it'll never happen in real life, but if it did, my life would be 10x better.

Back