• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what are you currently dressed like?

Rainbell

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
I'm dressed like a waiter i guess.

I have a pro design i scanned online that looks like cresses vest from pokemon, i think i look pretty good, its even funnier when i work at the cafe, have to dress for the job after all. xD

No particular look - my character is wearing the small crown, denim jacket, blue sailor skirt, black pumps and grey stockings.

Right now a witch but right before that I was dressed in a 60/70's dress I made.

I designed a long steeved top so I'm wearing that, the dry denim jeans and white patent shoes :) and a hair bow wig that my friend gave me :)

Gracie grace pink argyle shirt, acid washed jeans, cowboy boots, halo, and thick glasses :3

I'm currently wearing my swimwear while I hunt spiny lobsters.

Black wetsuit, swimming cap, goggles, bare feet. :3

My character is wearing an outfit based on my Webcomics main character. The guy on the far left of my Avatar.

Last edited:
My perm outfit is:

Hair now wig
Ballet outfit
White lace socks
Ballet shoes
And a leaf in my mouth~♡

Last edited:
I currently have a white wetsuit on, otherwise I'm wearing a black and white dress someone made

I have on the red letter jacket, it's so cool it has a cherry on the back :D, and the black formal skirt with the white patent shoes. On my head I have the hibiscus flower and the pilot shades :)

at the moment

silver frames
hairbow wig / white hair
white patent shoes
bobby socks
dollhouse dress

the short white girl hair
blue eyes
crown
dollhouse dress
white stockings
white shoes

a really cute dress i got from a QR code, but i can't remember who made it, a blue bow, bandages, brown striped socks, and some black pumps. the whole entire outfit is so cute together~

I'm wearing a Palatial Tank Dress. It looks lovely with shoulder-length blond hair. I don't wear shoes or socks haha xD

Back