• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what are you currently dressed like?

I'm changing my look now so this is my temporary look, I did have it for quite a while now.

Attachments

• HNI_0020.JPG
    HNI_0020.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 46
I don't really have to post an image -- but I'm dressed as Annie. Leonhardt from SnK ^-^

I'm recently wearing the witch's robe, witch's hat, monochrome shoes, bobby socks and tortoise glasses, as well has white hair and green eyes ^-^ mainly for Halloween/Autumn.

Currently cowboy boots, acid-wash jeans, black (more like grey..) denim jacket and thick glasses. I do have a beret on too, but only until I find a hat that suits this outfit. Might switch it up soon, I intend to use three mannequins to display different outfits so I can swap easily. Just got to get the one from Gracie as I need the fourth for my basement.

Dressed like.Um.I have this yellow plaid shirt,jeans,boots and a Russian hat.It looks pretty nice o 3 o

im a strawberry, i have on a strawberry hat and straberry tank and pink shoes and a leaf grass thing in my mouth

Generally, I just wear a cute black dress QR code with a pair of Maryjanes. Simple, and adorable. But lately I've dared to toy around with the clothes the game has to offer via Ables. One outfit I really like is the Red Tartan Pants, BB Tee, Grandpa Hat, and Black Loafers. I look like a casual rocker lololol. I'd have to say that my favorite clothing item is the Grandpa Hat. The name does it no justice. It's a really cool, fedora-like hat that matches almost everything due to it's neutral coloring.

Sometimes, I like to wear a hybrid rose in my mouth that matches my color scheme. It's cute. =^^=

Back