• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what are you currently dressed like?

I'm dressed sort of like a professor or a nerdy prep school student. :D Braided wig, rimmed glasses, green emblem blazer, and kilt. I just thought that with schools recently going back in session, it would be appropriate to dress school-themed. ^_^

I'm dressed like I'm ready for bed at any moment. haha!
Clipboard.jpg

Umm...I'm wearing jeans and an green/white sweater with brown boots, I have white hair, so I kinda look like a little Scandinavian boy xD

I wear my wetsuit most of the time, mostly to avoid accidentally selling it (again) and at the moment it's overtop of a cyan gingham shirt and some white pants from Gracie. I also have pink hair, the bridal veil, and some green shoes on. (I went to my friend's Emporium yesterday, put on what I bought there, and have been wearing it ever since to save inventory space.

HNI_0036.JPG
Like this!

- - - Post Merge - - -
I'm currently wearing my swimwear while I hunt spiny lobsters.

Black wetsuit, swimming cap, goggles, bare feet. :3
Ha, I'm not the only one that makes sure to dress up for ocean excursions XD Sometimes I like to wear my diving mask even if its kind of unweildly

Last edited:
mmm my character currently has a captain's hat, a happi tee , some jinbei shorts, lemon pack, and some uh what's it called ninja sandals
tumblr_mn6dlr1NhC1srt3rio1_r1_500.png

I don't have a good screenshot of him

Well on the outside, I currently have my black wetsuit on, but underneath I got mah pink pj ensemble!
To cover up my messy blonde hair, I'm wearing my pink nightcap. And to conceal the bags under my eyes, I'm wearing my round glasses :)

2ZxZIiB.jpg
Oval shades, black stockings, black rain boots, and a custom dress design (not by me), so I can cosplay as this guy.

red hibiscus pin, cucumber pack ( i usually rotate and switch between lemon and cucumber), fairy-tale dress, rainbow tights and mary jane shoes

tumblr_inline_mtcuyxXzJ71qb0ziz.png

I tend to rotate between these three outfits and a SNK cosplay :p I'll usually keep the same hairstyle and change the color as well, usually between the pastel colors.

Really cute sweater over the top of a little skirt, white stockings, pink ballet shoes and a heart hairpin!

Here's a pic of what I currently look like-
Pic of me for tbt.JPG
I think i look okay, its my autumn/winter look though I change often if i find something better!
:D

I don't have a theme
I'm wearing:
Newsprint hat
Light blue argyle shirt
Running pants and snow boots.

Blue hair bow wig
Blue colour contacts
Dollhouse dress
White patent shoes
Cyan bunny balloon (if I can be bothered) xD

Natural red hair in ponytail
Brown eyes
Brown glasses
Pink parka
Black formal pants
Polka dot socks
Pink sneakers

...Basically exactly how I look/would dress in real life. :p

489.png

I pretty much always look like a Princess. I switch between the crown and the Flashy Hairpin essentially.

Back