• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are you doing with your town?

My town is garden themed with some other random stuff in it. I never had a theme in mind at first than I thought of flowers and how gorgeous they are in Animal Crossing New Leaf and really animal crossing in general. So then I thought of gardens which made me come to a realization that I really do want a garden town, so then indeed I did go with the garden theme. And it's going great so far, lots of flowers, colors, bricks paths. I even have a sonic and shadow pattern by my mayor's house. I do lots of casual stuff in my town though, like picking fruits, bug catching, fishing, talking to villagers. Just the casual stuff. So it's really just a casual garden town.

I reset my whole entire town right on New Year's Eve. I actually want to play the game without any glitches or cheats, since it got so boring because of that for me..I'm actually enjoying the game a lot now. I'm planning on putting some paths here and there to match the season but nothing complicated. The theme goes with the season I guess lol.

I don't know about a theme, but it's probably natural and just a communal, environmentally friendly foccussed town with lots of flowers and no paths. I finally got the solar panel pwp which I love, and am currently landscaping for the windmill plot. I'm thinking of adding the wind turbine, but might not depending if I'm close to the limit.

I also want a nice hot spring for my residential area, and am just waiting for Willow to suggest it already.

I am trying to make a park in my town, but still waiting for a villager to request some of the equipment. At the moment I am still trying to raise money for a sphinx ( I think that is how you spell it) and then I might add some street lights near it.

My town theme is meant to be fairy tale/fantasy but I don't think that's gonna work out.

Mine is probably rotten or on fire at this point, that or everybody is a skeleton.

My main town is supposed to be a Zen garden like town. But I keep getting stuck with this one area, I have no idea how this going to work..also I have all these hybrids on the beach.

I haven't start working on the second town yet.

Last edited:
I wanted mine to be a natural forest. I planted lots of pine trees but with the planting limit (leaving 1 space away form cliff, ponds, rocks, houses, etc.) I find it difficult to achieve the look I want.

I have all the zen PWPs except the bench, and the town hall and train station renovations.

I try to choose villagers that are forest animals but I now have 2 cats and I wish their house exterior looked like little cottages or mini zen houses. I have Julian who doesn't fit my theme but he's one of my originals, I have Freya which also doesn't fit my theme but she's a WOLF!! and I love wolves, I have Stitches who obviously clashes with my theme as well with his bright house but he's grown on me now, and lately Marshal, whos' house exterior I hate but he looks so at home in Everleaf like he was meant to be in my town from the beginning!!! (and I only wanted to get his picture and let him go...)

So all that to say that I want my town to be a somewhat zen forest.

Back