• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you going to use your other character houses for?

The other houses? I hadn't really thought of it.. hm. I like the campground idea, I think that would look pretty cool. If not, I might work to make them all full fledged houses just for ah.. looks. Something pretty for people to come look at, haha.

I don't think I will be creating any additional characters. The house for one character is also gigantic enough, so I would rather use the space taken by more houses for community projects and other stuff instead.

@Officer Berri
I agree extra characters is stressful because I can't remember who I created when or who the mayor. One is totally enough.

It also really annoys me when villagers start talking about an extra character I created. I remember in WW or CF a villager was like "(Person I created) and I are best friends!", and I'd be like what about ME?

I was about to say this myself!

Then I admire your good tastes, madam. I imagine it'll be a popular idea, though I fear a random villager will attempt to crash a whole house in the middle of my campsite before I get round to building one. xP

Then I admire your good tastes, madam. I imagine it'll be a popular idea, though I fear a random villager will attempt to crash a whole house in the middle of my campsite before I get round to building one. xP

Plan ahead, I plan to have them in a triangle shape with the fire in the centre ^.^ no one will crash it then!

Plan ahead, I plan to have them in a triangle shape with the fire in the centre ^.^ no one will crash it then!

See I want it in a secluded little corner cut off by the river. - But I think I want too much there for it to fit my mental perfect map. I'm also hoping there's some other fitting projects to use.
I'll probably just use 1 other character and the campground either side of the fire. - and then orange and yellow flowers surrounding to match the tents. And if I feel like madly matching everything, some orange and lemon trees. xD

1.will be well thought out. my favourite items and themes. so far its a mess though lol
2.sets and themes. the main room is the easter egg theme atm ill add the mario theme once i build the rooms
3.. might make it an Arcade house, its a gym atm too
4.i wanted this to be random. whatever tickles my fancy

and what about my english copy once its released? i have no idea!! LOL different theme for the whole town maybe

I'm going to use 1 or 2 of them as part of a small campground in my town. And keep their houses at the tent stage next to a campfire and the villager campsite public works.

My other houses might be used by my sister or my flatmate, though I don't imagine either of them will play very much. (or get the chance xP)

Ohh I didnt think of this, for some reason I didnt think the other characters started in tents..but that makes the most sense. Ive been planning a camping area too.

1. Glitzy house with high society type series.
2. A house based on a character of mine which will have the sweets series.
3. Scifi house
4. Spooky house

Hmm. Well I was going to only have one character, but since I'll probably end up making paths, I guess I'll need another character! I didn't want to at first. I always hated having houses for other characters, but a campsite would be cute. I guess I can do that. :)

My main char I'll use for whatever I like.
char 2 will be for other items I like/nintendo/sahara/"rare" items (post office, hra, streetpass etc) storage.
char 3 will be for holiday or seasonal/gulliver/pascal items.
char 4 will be for gracie/island items/gyroids.
Museum will also be for items I like, photographs, unorderables, dino models, etc.

So many items in this game.. I LOVE it =D

They'll all end up having animal photos too I'm sure. I plan on making all my characters in the beginning that way I place their homes where I want them to be.

Ill use my main for me,
2 will be my kids spots for them to play and do what they wish.
The last will be saved for my wife if she ever decides to play.
Tryed to get her to play the wii, but her anti game was too grate.

She will play Mario, but it's been meny years. She likes the brain challenge ds game. I'm trying to see if she will play portal

1 Will be my house with bathroom and kitchen.
2 Will be a modern building with the Sf (holodeck ) room and office.
3 A bathhouse and restaurant
4 A kind of archaeological site (with gold furniture etc.)

See I want it in a secluded little corner cut off by the river. - But I think I want too much there for it to fit my mental perfect map. I'm also hoping there's some other fitting projects to use.
I'll probably just use 1 other character and the campground either side of the fire. - and then orange and yellow flowers surrounding to match the tents. And if I feel like madly matching everything, some orange and lemon trees. xD

Aw I like things colour coordinated to!

A campsite does seem to be a popular idea. We should hold a campsite competition or something a couple months after release. xP

4 A kind of archaeological site (with gold furniture etc.)

That is an excellent idea for a house! There's so many items that would work for that. I may have to try that myself sometime. xP

I was thinking of making a Hogwarts style house with a spare character, with a Dumbledores office upstairs, forest in a side room, and chamber of secrets downstairs, and attempting to write the chamber of secrets has been opened across the back wall of the main room. But there seems like so much I could do with this idea I think I will probably devote the (or a) whole town to it. xP

Aw I like things colour coordinated to!

-starts singing 'Everything must be perfect' from Corpsebride- xP
I think there's also tiki lamps that could work in a campsite. I'm sure I saw them in an advert or something.

Back