• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

-Participated in a marching expo today. We did surprisingly well. I was very proud of how smoothly our show went. Our auxiliary pulled a 46-foot-long pirate flag over the band, and I thought it would be a total bust. However, it flew over us with no problems at all. I'm just happy we got all 1s and there weren't any major complications.
-Saw the person I like today. He was super nice and cheered me on at the expo.
-Overall just had a great time bonding with my fellow band members
-Got Zaxby's after the expo.
(Literally, all I did today was the marching expo).

Today I'm happy because:

- The power came back on last night. We had a major thunderstorm and lost power right before bedtime, but I'm glad it didn't stay out too long.
- After the storm passed, the weather cleared up and it was lovely outside today.
- The contractor came to give us an estimate on our bathroom remodel. He's pretty confident it can be done within our budget. I actually have a bit more I could spend if necessary, but I'm holding that back for when they start the work and inevitably find something they weren't expecting because that's been the case with every project we've done on this house.
- I accomplished a few things at work and received some praise for a meeting I ran.
- I didn't have to work late today.
- I watched the latest episode of House of the Dragon.
- I have a massage therapy appointment tomorrow afternoon.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BREATH OF THE WILD 2!!! When I saw it on my YouTube feed I literally exploded in excitement. 😭 I'm also excited for Pikmin 4!!

Watched Poofesure's latest video "my 100's of attempts to get the hardest platinum medal on wii sports" and enjoyed it, I can tell he's losing his mind at this point. XD

Worked on some drawings that I really like! I've noticed that my art has improved by a lot since I started in March, and I'm proud of myself! 😊🎨

Got the rest of my school supplies that I needed! I'm super stoked about my new accordion file, since my old one was practically falling apart. 🗂️

Been having fun playing AC:NH! C.J. is visiting, so I might do some fishing today! 🎣

It rained yesterday so the temperatures have dropped a bit! 🌧️ I wanted to play Song of Storms on our speakers sooo badly. XD

Today I'm happy because:

- I dealt with a few stressful things today but I'm happy that I didn't panic, thought about my options, and took action to handle things.
- The weather was really beautiful today. A little chilly in the morning, but warm and sunny the rest of the day. I love fall!
- I had a good session with my massage therapist today.

My friend and I had a great time getting ice cream, and shared a pot of tea too. I got one scoop of rum + raisin, and one scoop of chocobanana :)

I'm also happy because my dad cleaned the bathroom today. Normally I'm the one who cleans everything, so it feels nice when other members of my family do it lol

I washed my hair and got some laundry done too, which is always nice

I'm looking forward to meeting up with all my friends this saturday at a party! I've not seen them all together in a while so it should be nice

So happy about a few things as of late. Kind of surprising because it's been hard to find things to smile or be happy over.

• My GMMK2 keyboard came in the mail yesterday! The switches are lubed, so it sounds really really nice. Compared to my Razer Huntsman Mini, which literally just sounds like I'm murdering my keys whenever I type on it. The GMMK is also pink, my favorite color. It's a nice baby pink color and I love it so much. IT ALSO HAS ARROW KEYS!!! Unlike my RAZER -w-
  • Slept pretty good for the first time in a few days. I had a manic episode so I've been staying up all night or sleeping for a few hours at a time. In the past 3 days I had only got 8-ish hours of sleep. But today I slept about 10 hours! YAY!
  • Listening to music makes me so so happy ;v; It's been my therapy for the past month.
  • My friend bought me Cult of the Lamb, and I've been playing it religiously the past day or two. It's so fun ;w;

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office today and managed to take both of my breaks plus a full lunch.
- I took a walk on both my morning and afternoon breaks.
- I cleaned up my inbox quite a bit.
- I've been looking at new vanities and other things for our bathroom remodel and it's fun.
- Tomorrow is Friday and I get to leave work early for a chiropractor appointment.

A few good things from yesterday and today:

-I got a Paradise Planning egg (thank you Crash!) and date traded my Spring Bloom egg (thank you MasterM64!) to complete the perfect egg part of my lineup 🥰 I'm going to buy some crystals for the top after the staff favs get announced
-Caught the last fish I needed (salmon and king salmon) in New Horizons! Now all I need is the art for my museum and if I can manage that it will be my first time ever finishing the museum in any AC game! (I talk to animals and don't complete any objectives most of the time)
-I got myself some new jeans in a nice wash since one of my old pairs wore out
-The new season of Fall Guys started today and I am enjoying the space theme they have going on! Looking forward to unlocking some of the new free cosmetics this season

I've finally started to feel a bit better today!! ;v; Still sick, still taking things very easy, but I think I'm a little better today. Gonna just post for the last few days because they've kind of all blurred together for me anyway ahahaha
Saw a huge family of wild turkeys in our yard!! Both parents and a ton of teenage-looking babies. I love seeing these around here. They were actually relatively close by, so I was able to get a good look at them too.
My mom passed her kidney stones!
My family and I have been able to catch up a little on some of the Youtubers we usually watch!

I’m excited about the third season of Owl House premiering on October 15th. It’s so soon.
NHL 23 is shaping up to be an amazing game from the trailer and I’m looking forward to it.
I’m hanging out with my favorite person on Wednesday, and we may get ice cream afterwards.
She called me her little blue streak and I’m definitely here for that. I’m obsessing, asdfghjkl.
I spent the past few hours customizing my phone’s aesthetic and I’m satisfied with it.

• My friend ordered me a set of colored pencils (we live in different states, so she ordered them from amazon and is having them sent to me) she randomly did it because she knew I was having a rough couple of days mental health wise and she wanted to cheer me up and give me something to look forward to which was really sweet of her! ❤️ I'm excited because I'm trying to get myself to draw more and having new colored pencils will be really helpful
  • A kind member here traded me some Pokemon I wanted/needed in Pokemon Sword, which was so nice of them! :)
  • I baked some brownies yesterday and they're really delicious!🍫
  • My cats always make me laugh. Attached are pictures of my cats. Maybelle is on my bedside table at the crack of dawn staring me down demanding breakfast and Mustachio laying on a fresh load of warm laundry straight from the dryer 😸
  • I drew for awhile last night, been trying to draw some anime characters, so I tried drawing Yugi from Yugioh 🎨
  • I've been enjoying playing Nino Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 🎮

Attachments

• stare.jpg
    stare.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 5
  • laundry.jpg
    laundry.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 5
Back