• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

I will never get over how the final song (the one that made it into their album) was actually truthful to the anime. They kept Tomori's first part where she doesn't sing but recites the lyrics without melody, then midway she transforms the lyrics into an actual song. I also like how each of the instruments come in one by one, with them slowly coming together because of the song (Raana's guitar > Anon's guitar > Taki's drums > Soyo's bass). The lyrics itself also mean so much to me, it expresses how Tomori has difficulty in social situations but met Soyo and the rest and wanted to repair a friendship she truly loved, driven by how she blames herself for not being able to fix her previous band Crychic. I can never get over how she expresses herself better through song than simple words.

I swear I could write a whole essay on Utakotoba. And MyGO!!!!! in general. God I love their band sm

Back