• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

Luv this song so much. Just gonna throw the shortened one on here from the show.

It’s called cold little heart by Michael Kiwanuka

Heavy psych music from the 60’s at its finest. Listen to this with headphones; the stereo panning is quite… interesting to say the least. Lots of psychedelic bands did this to the extremes when the technology became popular.

Meanwhile, on Pink Floyd’s debut album, this instrumental song probably has the most insane use of panning I’ve heard yet during its last minute. I urge you to put on headphones for this one:

Heavy psych music from the 60’s at its finest. Listen to this with headphones; the stereo panning is quite… interesting to say the least. Lots of psychedelic bands did this to the extremes when the technology became popular.

Meanwhile, on Pink Floyd’s debut album, this instrumental song probably has the most insane use of panning I’ve heard yet during its last minute. I urge you to put on headphones for this one:

Oh man, I haven't heard Blue Cheer in YEARS!! Thanks for the reminder, gonna go and listen to them now. (y) :cool:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Back