• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
peekab00m/the other person reminded me I have/used to have (might have grown out of it, iunno) a heart murmur/irregular heartbeat, but it never really grew to anything more than that.

5'11", ~150-160 lbs, usually scaling, amidoinitrite?

I can/used to play the viola, which is just a biggie-size violin

I probably have a wicked bad/crazy sleep disorder, due to me being able to fall asleep while doing things (have fallen asleep playing my instrument, but only once)

i was on the school newspaper for two years, but after the first year, i more or less just gave up at trying to do anything, and the teacher just gave me a passing grade

Thunderstruck said:
kalinn said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
I'm a hopeless romantic who's starting to not believe in love anymore.
This.

I can't really think of anything else at the moment.
Aw :(

If it makes you two feel any better you guys are teh secks BD
Lol that made me laugh, if that counts.

I get serious over seriously unfair things, such as getting less attention, less food, or anything where I get less of something good, and I always get teased for caring about those vital things.

No, I'm serious. I ain't joking.

Anyone who gets more good attention by luck (ex: getting chosen randomly) and didn't enter a lottery or something and still accepts it has no idea how depressed the other reasonable people are.

If I wasn't too lazy and could write a page long rant essay about it, I would.

[Nook said:
,Aug 23 2010, 09:22:57 PM]I get serious over seriously unfair things, such as getting less attention, less food, or anything where I get less of something good, and I always get teased for caring about those vital things.

Anyone who gets more good attention by luck (ex: getting chosen randomly) and didn't enter a lottery or something and still accepts it has no idea how depressed the other reasonable people are.

only child?

[Nook said:
,Aug 23 2010, 09:22:57 PM]I get serious over seriously unfair things, such as getting less attention, less food, or anything where I get less of something good, and I always get teased for caring about those vital things.

Welcome to Real Life

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:

only child?
Popularity with today's stupid youth.

CherryTree said:
Peekab00m said:
CherryTree said:
Psychonaut said:
I'm a rabid kitten/cat lover.
This.

And I'm a type 1 diabetic. I can't think of much other than those things.
I have a mechanical valve in my heart.

:]
Yay! We can be body parts not working buddies! B)
Yeah, yeah!

Peekab00m said:
CherryTree said:
Peekab00m said:
CherryTree said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, yeah!
To make it official, we need a secret hand shake that will blow everyone's mind.
No..
Fine then, but what about a secret dance :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: NO ONE has seen this before.

i have ADHD,
im a perfectionist,
i am always talking to machines (dont ask),
i get shy around some people i dont know and dont around the rest,
i think the internet is the best thing evar,
i am a huge pok

-perfectionist
- used to like nintendo almost as much as tye does
-the canon 7D's manual is the only manual ive ever really looked at
-knew baconboy way before i came here
-obsession with built sound fx

I talk to my Doctor Who Posters...I always end up arguing with my Poster of Colin Baker though...Hey this has given me an idea for a Doctor Who Fanfic!!

Also, if I eat something too much, I could never eat it again because it would never taste good anymore :L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back