• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never failed a test. I can write with both hands. And, I have a tweeny weeny bit of OCD.

Edit: I am very competitive.

[Nook said:
,Aug 23 2010, 09:22:57 PM]I get serious over seriously unfair things, such as getting less attention, less food, or anything where I get less of something good, and I always get teased for caring about those vital things.

No, I'm serious. I ain't joking.

Anyone who gets more good attention by luck (ex: getting chosen randomly) and didn't enter a lottery or something and still accepts it has no idea how depressed the other reasonable people are.

If I wasn't too lazy and could write a page long rant essay about it, I would.
That does suck, and it seems like it's something that shouldn't exist. Unfortunately...it does, and ranting won't alleviate it in any way. You're going to have to accept it, like it or not. Because there IS nothing you can do. And when trying to create fairness amongst people (in a country), that has always failed before. It just won't work.

[Nook said:
,Aug 23 2010, 10:04:04 PM]
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 23 2010, 09:22:57 PM]I get serious over seriously unfair things, such as getting less attention, less food, or anything where I get less of something good, and I always get teased for caring about those vital things.

Anyone who gets more good attention by luck (ex: getting chosen randomly) and didn't enter a lottery or something and still accepts it has no idea how depressed the other reasonable people are.

only child?
Popularity with today's stupid youth.
how does that have anything to do with what I said/asked?

CherryTree said:
Peekab00m said:
CherryTree said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
To make it official, we need a secret hand shake that will blow everyone's mind.
No..
Fine then, but what about a secret dance :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: NO ONE has seen this before.
No..

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:

only child?
Oops, forgot to say "no".

[Nook said:
,Aug 25 2010, 01:34:16 PM]
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
Oops, forgot to say "no".
still, what sense does that make? :/

saying you're unpopular with "today's youth"?

I can play the trombone
Im Norwegian (many of you may know this)
I love cookies
Im only 12
Im 1 meter and 65 centimeters tall
I like to sing cuz it's fun
I get unserious to much
I have a small amount of AD/HD
I love monkeys and many people named me "Ape"
I have no idea what more to type xd

Miranda said:
I'm a very complicated person and quite a few skeletons in my closet.
Is this why i haven't seen Fabio in awhile? D:

I failed my learner's permit test the first time. I meant to take it again yesterday, but I didn't.

Peekab00m said:
CherryTree said:
Peekab00m said:
CherryTree said:
No..
Fine then, but what about a secret dance :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: NO ONE has seen this before.
No..
Well, what if we make a detailed mural of what body parts everyone is missing? Wouldn't that be pleasant?

Thunderstruck said:
Miranda said:
I'm a very complicated person and quite a few skeletons in my closet.
Is this why i haven't seen Fabio in awhile? D:
fabio's finished starcraft II

he was then informed that in reality, it was simply a government training simulation for soon-to-be extraterrestrial defense leaders, and he was picked to be in the government's new unit.

he now protects our outer spaces. @_@

Leslie141 said:
I like someone on this site :/
There's no point if they dont live in the same place as you, probably never going to meet anyone from TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back