• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Nook said:
,Aug 23 2010, 07:27:12 PM]
Olivia! said:
I haven't had my first kiss yet.
Derp, you're 13. And I probably won't until I'm at least 18, because of my parents.
well you can still have your first kiss. your parents arent with you 24/7 (hopefully not) and if you get the chance, not much they can do to stop you :p

That you guys don't know about me?

Well...

I'm Bisexual.
I become easily attached to artists and feel like I have a personal bond with them.
I feel like my offline life is one big lie.
I take compliments really badly, I always take them as sarcasm.
I don't like talking to people who are "cool", it makes me feel nervous and worried about why they're talking to me.

Oh by the way, you're probably thinking I don't give a *censored.2.0* about you, you have like 20 posts, I'm SAMwich, this is like, my new account.

Peekab00m said:
Leslie141 said:
Peekab00m said:
Leslie141 said:
I like someone on this site :/
There's no point if they dont live in the same place as you, probably never going to meet anyone from TBT.
yeah i know... I cant help the feeling
Who is it??

Pm meeee
you really want to know? i would feel really stupid if i told you

A 54 year old hermaphrodite living in a small apartment in Chicago....

Don't you just love Omegle?

Leslie141 said:
Peekab00m said:
Leslie141 said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
yeah i know... I cant help the feeling
Who is it??

Pm meeee
you really want to know? i would feel really stupid if i told you
You can say it aloud; we won't think any less of you. Not that we know you. Or have anything to do with it.

Zombie said:
That you guys don't know about me?

Well...

I'm Bisexual.
I become easily attached to artists and feel like I have a personal bond with them.
I feel like my offline life is one big lie.
I take compliments really badly, I always take them as sarcasm.
I don't like talking to people who are "cool", it makes me feel nervous and worried about why they're talking to me.

Oh by the way, you're probably thinking I don't give a *censored.2.0* about you, you have like 20 posts, I'm SAMwich, this is like, my new account.
I have so many favorite bands.. its not funny. I cant decided on one.

What you dont know about me ~

I have a obsession on Lights. The artist. Never told anyone.

:\

Ever since I was little I loved I spy books..

I want to buy every I spy + Wheres waldo book's and complete them..

MY LIFE LONG DREAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back