• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What catchphrases did you give your villagers?

I changed Clay’s to say “Dino” and Aurora to say “b-b-bruh”
I hate that other villagers pick up on it so I have to go complain to isabelle every day. But I suppose it worth it for those certain villagers to have their themed catchphrases that my bf and I came up with. Plus I really like the catchphrases that most of them come with. They’re cute

From the top of my head, I gave Mint the catchphrase "mentos" after the gum lol. I changed Merengue's today to sweetpea, and Celia's to "chicken".

I don't really put much thought into it honestly, it's pretty spur of the moment! :p

Most of the time it's just something completely random, however lately I've been changing their catchphrases to food they may eat. Ankha now says "tuna"

Back