• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Color Are Your Eyes?

What color eyes do you have?

• Brown

Votes: 60 40.8%
  • Hazel

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • Green

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
Not the first time I've been accused of being Satan and/or Satan spawn :p. I'm merely one hell of a butler (reference, internet high five if you got it).

I understood that reference.
did you understand mine?
Anyways, my eyes are blue. I wouldn't change the color, but I'd change the shade to a lighter one.

Silver/ Gray but now they hurt so bad since I got shampoo in them TwT

I have Central Heterochromia (that's where there's a ring of another color around the pupil; in my case, it's yellow), so I selected "other".
My driver's license says "blue" (after we had to ask about three different employees at the DMV because all of us were coming up with different answers), as that's what color the outer iris looks to be (and that was my eye color prior to kindergarten; I was really sick for a week, and after that, my eyes changed). Due to the yellow ring on the inner iris, my eyes are often mistaken for green, and sometimes even hazel, depending on the light.

I am one of the many boring old brown eye'd people. I don't mind though. Sometimes I wish I had yellow or green eyes, but meh mine are just fine.

My eyes are a very light blue, so sometimes they look silvery. A lot of people say they look really cool but I think they look pretty regular, to be honest. *shrug*

my eyes are blue-green. i'm.. pretty contempt with them? however, when i was a baby they were light blue. kinda wish my eyes were that same color now!

dark blue. they look brown in most of my pics because dark eyes and bad lighting

creepy pic of my eye w good lighting:
Sj8hDIU.png

R720X4Q.png

Last edited:
I'm going to say that they are Hazel, dominant colour green. They used to be more brown than green, but as I've grown my features have changed a bit.
I'd change them to full on green if I could, but to be honest, I just want smaller pupils. My pupils are HUGE.

I'm going to say that they are Hazel, dominant colour green. They used to be more brown than green, but as I've grown my features have changed a bit.
I'd change them to full on green if I could, but to be honest, I just want smaller pupils. My pupils are HUGE.
Um, pupils aren't one size. It's literally a hole that your body widens or not in response to light. If your pupils are always dilated it could be a sign of something seriously medically wrong with you. Or just medication you take.

Um, pupils aren't one size. It's literally a hole that your body widens or not in response to light. If your pupils are always dilated it could be a sign of something seriously medically wrong with you. Or just medication you take.

Are you sure? I heard somewhere that the worse your eyesight is, the bigger your pupils are. :T

My eye color does change a lot, I like them most then they decide to be green. But sometimes they are brown and sometimes people tell me they are yellow which is pretty rad. I also have a really sweet birthmark in one of my eyes, it shows most when my eyes are green. =]

Back