• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What designs will you be making when u get AC3DS?

Being an avid formula 1 fan, I have decided to make costumes based on the different team designs, so in a sense, merge the two things I am most geekiest about!

This time, hopefully something that vaguely resembles an outfit instead of my usual horrid scribbles.

If we can hang our designs on the wall, I would make band posters. And I am going to try to make some Nintendo character clothes.

I'd make my male character wear a dress, but more as in the ''wizard robe''-style with a pointy hat ^^

nice blueyoshi lol
I think I'm going to start with some basic designs, then I will get the QR code for some and edit them a bit.

I'll try a few things -maybe some nice socks. I hope it's easier to design now we have the stylus to use rather than the horrible wii remote.

I'll try a few things -maybe some nice socks. I hope it's easier to design now we have the stylus to use rather than the horrible wii remote.

Unfortunately, you aren't able to design socks. You can only make shirts, dresses and skirts, I believe. You can choose what sleeve length you want, though.

I'll probably be making my own outfits, pallet dependant, starting with a red and white striped tied top with a blue jean skirt (similar to the shack outfits shown in Mermaid Melody) unless I can make shorts.
Next I'll make a custom swimsuit (if that's possible) followed by a white short sleeved sailor dress (with a long sleeved version for later on). Not sure which season I'll be starting the game in, however... They're saying between May and July (maybe August) so I don't know. Might need to alter my plan if that's the case...

I'll be taking some of the patterns I have in City Folk and translating them into New Leaf patterns. A few of them should be long sleeve.

I have this obsession with making maid dresses so I'll probably remake some from my CF game but... BETTER.

Edit: This is going everywhere.
tumblr_mfuses786k1qkwok0o1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Im going to use the ar marker app to upload my company logo so i can put it on my stuff.

I'm going to design the Maijima High Uniform from The World God Only Knows and pretend I'm Keima.

Back