• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What designs will you be making when u get AC3DS?

Does anyone know for sure if pants are customisable? :O Too bad socks aren't! (..are they!?)

I don't think that socks will be because I don't think we can customize shoes. But pants, I'm not entirely sure. I can't think of a reason why we couldn't.

I have decided to make a special outfit for every single event in the game!
I'll have to start making up designs actually... :confused:
See you later!
(Lolz)

I have decided to make a special outfit for every single event in the game!
I'll have to start making up designs actually... :confused:
See you later!
(Lolz)

I do that too. Or, I at least make a festival dress for special occasions. But I also want a fishing tourney/bug catching outfit and a nice Halloween costume.

I want to make some Pokemon themed clothes, but I'm assuming you can't alter the shape of the clothes themselves. An example would be altering a hoodie so it would have Pikachu ears sticking out on top of the hood.

I'll probably mostly make dresses and things of that sort. I'm terrible at designing men's clothes in these games!

I have quite a few patterns I made up in the GameCube version recently (including a rather lovely simple dress with ears of corn on it), so the first think I'll do is try and remake my old designs and modify them to look even nicer. After that I'll be making up new outfits! Since I've never played City Folk the PRO designs will be a whole new world for me. Words cannot describe how excited I am to finally use that feature.

I've never been very good with outfit designs, but I'd like to try and design some things for all of the seasons, most of which will probably be dresses. I'm really excited about the customizable color pallet; hopefully it'll make designing things a bit easier and more fun :3
I'm also planning on using the QR codes to use designs that other people have made since I always like their designs more than my own xD

Design seasonal furniture/patterns. Furniture for Fall Spring Summer Winter. Broken down further into categories (Sait P Day, 4th of July, Christmas, Thanks Giving, New Years Eve Party Theme) <- AND BLACK FRIDAY!

Better Clothing, tuxedos.

I probably won't be making many designs. I'm AWFUL at making them, so... no. Hardly any, if I do.

I'm super excited to design clothes, though I didn't do it as much in WW as I did in GCN and never in CF. I hope to make 18th & 19th century suits and dresses because those were pretty, holiday outfits, and a bunch of cosplays (like Daniel from Amnesia, Count Bleck from SPM, Legend of Zelda characters, etc.). The amount of freedom provided with pants, hat, sock, and shoe choices will make the fashion in this game so complex and personal! :'D

I don't know about furniture patterns yet, but I wouldn't mind designing a Rococo-themed house with lots of intricate swirls. A fun idea would be to do paintings/portaits of the villagers and landscape and display them in the museum as if it were the town's history. I might do that if I have a lot of time (and cute subjects to paint).

Haha, I remember trying to make designs in City Folk. My hands always shook so much and I could never complete anything worth looking at. Designing on the 3DS will be so much easier. :lemon:

I'm super excited to design clothes, though I didn't do it as much in WW as I did in GCN and never in CF. I hope to make 18th & 19th century suits and dresses because those were pretty, holiday outfits, and a bunch of cosplays (like Daniel from Amnesia, Count Bleck from SPM, Legend of Zelda characters, etc.). The amount of freedom provided with pants, hat, sock, and shoe choices will make the fashion in this game so complex and personal! :'D

I don't know about furniture patterns yet, but I wouldn't mind designing a Rococo-themed house with lots of intricate swirls. A fun idea would be to do paintings/portaits of the villagers and landscape and display them in the museum as if it were the town's history. I might do that if I have a lot of time (and cute subjects to paint).
That portrait idea is really good! *Steals idea*;)

The only time I mae a design was in CF. It was a kimono with the sea and moon. Nobody in my family belived I made it.:blush:

Back