• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

in 307H today i
_ visited some dream towns
_ transferred some items to my alternate character
_ shampoodle opened up -> alternate chara gets a new haircut
_ illuminated tree was suggested by felicity & just gotta decide where
_ gave rudy and mira some special furniture (silver bug trophy and a gold woman, respectively)
_ gave lolly an arapaima only to receive some crap furniture in its stead so i reset, not worth
_ standee was demolished, one more to go until i can see what the police station will look like there

Last edited:
I got the spooky sofa...
The last piece to the spooky series I needed.
Thank you Jack, you're very nice.

Grinding for the fishing badge. I'm up to 1800 fish, so I have a long way to go. It's grueling and disheartening. If I could get 300 fish a day, I would be just about there in 10 days. But, I just caught 200 and it took a long time and I was more than done at that point. Bugs were easier since you just creep up and swing the net. Having to wait for them to nibble at the line before taking the bait seems to just about double the time.

Tex finally gave me his picture. o3o
He also has his complete sleek series now too.
I still have no idea what to do in my town hall area...

On the bright side, Mac finallly asked to leave - I've been trying to get rid of him from day one. On the down side, I mistakenly paid more money than I intended towards my house loan and ended up with only 1,000 bells to my name!

I'm in the midst of accomplishing getting villagers to ping for Public Works Projects in my third town Temps.

This is taking some time. Some villagers ping nonsense like phrase changes. So far, I've had requests for an Instrument Shelter and a Modern Bridge.

This town has Modern for the Train Station and Town Hall. So I'm needing more of Modern. (I have only one Snooty. I'm considering whether I should eliminate one villager and go get a second Snooty.)

Last edited:
Upgraded my nook shop, payed for two different house upgrades and working on the third, got the shoe shop up, finished my dream suite, and got a dreamie. :)

Today I managed to make a start on clearing out my museum storage. I also had a really lucky day today :), first Bruce sent me some Gallery paper in a letter (rare and unorderable. I already had it but it was still nice to receive it :)). Then Bianca put a sloppy radio up for sale in my re-tail.

The villagers threw me a birthday party and Hamphrey asked to move. I'm one step closer to finish my villager dream list. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I got a golden axe.

Don't know if it's really an accomplishment, but Colton just moved into town today. For all of the villagers I've had go through my two towns the past year, it's a little surprising that Colton is just my 3rd smug villager (after Kidd and Shep).

I got the gold axe from Leif and started re-doing the paths in my town with a much nicer pattern. :)

I was doing some plot resetting since I was down at 8 villagers and I wanted the new villager to move into a good spot. All the villagers I might want to keep (Willow, Freya, Olivia) all plotted like, right on my paths. And further I had villagers like Gigi... Ugh. No go for me.
Then Whitney (hurray!) plotted in an amazing location, right behind Beau, next to me and very close to Chief and Fang! :D

Now I am getting some landscaping done. Reorganizing the flowers the villagers randomly put down in my town.

Back