• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Successfully somehow got rid of Zell :'( nobody pinged or notified me. I would've been a little okay if it were Bam, his house is dead in front of my town hall, but Zell was okay.. And Cheri is still here. She needs to leave.
On the bright side I got Fauna's pic :)

Alpine furniture custom piece is ready for pickup. Room looks so much better.
Harvest town received another golden axe. Now all towns player have one.
Found a sloppy sink and another dresser there.

I finished decorating my second character/pattern holder's little tent and paid off her first house expansion (theme: woodswoman from Germany?). Also got a fence PWP set up, arranged some mushrooms in my town, and did a bunch of tasks for villagers to boost some friendship.

I got the last two villager pics that I needed for one of my museum rooms. Pretty happy about that. :)

All I did recently was get my villagers to stop wearing the 'generic' shirts, and using the mail-five-of-the-same-shirt tactic to get them wearing what I want.

I visited my first streetpass home! Which of course is just my GF's house from her copy of the game :( I'm never gonna get those stupid balloons.

I got my Dreamer badge today. I now have at least a bronze badge in each category except for letter-writing.

Reorganized some rooms in my mayor's house, finally starting to really like where it's going. I need two sloppy pieces in particular for the bedroom though, cos I'm just using "placeholder" furniture right now and it looks kinda bad.

Didn't play with my second copy, hopefully I won't have any bad surprise... But quite a lot happened in Kibicity!

I FINALLY got my gold catalog badge from Phineas! I am beyond happy. I also got Ankha's pic - that was really fast, and then only two days after she gave it to me, I got another pic of Ankha! I love her so much. She's so cute :3
Also tried to befriend with Coco to get her out - failure. She just won't ping. I'll keep trying!
What else... Working on badges as always, since I've been streetpassing in London I hope to get my silver streetpassing badge any time soon... (If any Londoner has come across Delphine from Kibicity - hi! It's me!).

Early moveout ping and continue with redoing furniture.
To speed it up I used the harvest towns. Complete alpine in a custom shirt,6 pieces of polka furniture and started on my small beds. Using the one-ball tee thru eight ball-tee on the beds. It's going in my college house.

Well, here are a few examples. It was a rather slow day, but I've had worse.

-Completion of the Stonehenge project.
-Finally getting rid of the Fire Extinguisher, which clashed horribly with my Totem Pole.
-Getting the cutest shirt ever from Lolly (the Chick Shirt).
-Unlocking the Zen Garden as a PWP.
-More villager-flea-market-fossil moneymaking.
-More beetle selling.
-Getting more furniture for my wilderness room.

Today I finally replaced my paths, though I'm unsure if these new tiles are any better. I also removed and rebuilt several PWPs through time traveling, mostly focusing on the bridges. I also cleaned up a little around town, selling all the excess fossils and somewhat sorting out items. Closet also starting to empty out as I've given some stuff to friends.

Oh, and Ruby was sick the entire time I was TTing. Gave her medicine during that for free crap.

Yesterday I kept tting 3 days forward and 3 back in order to make Gayle move out. I love her, she was one of my original villagers, but her house is in a bad spot and I think it's time for her to travel like she wanted ( she stayed in Tropico for 13 months total).
When I tted back to yesterday, Chef was in the campsite! I wanted Wolfgang but Chef is also cool ( I don't have any cranky and Whitney needs a bf xd). I"m cleaning my town today + tanning again ( I was almost level 7 before tting).
My next move is to plot reset Chef in one of the two spots I have for villagers + make Lopez move out ( so all my villagers will be in the southern part of the town).

Marshal moved in ^-^ I totally forgot to plot reset and logged in with my mayor... so now he lives in the back of my house. I was going to have that spot be like a fake backyard, but it actually looks kinda cute because it's like he is living close to me :)

Paid of my loan and I am now getting a left room. Also did the ceremony for the bench, visited some other peoples towns and paid of the outside light project!

Kibicity
The usual daily routine n_n Still trying to get Coco in boxes. I'll probably go to the island to hunt some beetles (I love catching bugs and fishing <3)

Bel'lune
No bad surprises as I logged in, I did check first with a new character if anyone's house was missing or if I had a villager in boxes, but no! Wolfgang did ping and said he was thinking about moving but it wouldn't have been until five days... so I'm grateful I didn't get any random move-out or move-in because of Streetpass! I didn't play much on this copy.
Thinking about buying myself a second 3DS... not sure though.

I plot resetted Chief's house location ( he's right next to Whitney- idk why I want them to have a romance xd). I moved my flowers around ( pink roses between Chief's and Whitney's houses xd). And Limberg appeared in the main street! I am so happy. I let him leave but I like him a lot so it's nice to know he'll be there for a while ( I won't ever cycle 16 villagers anyway)

Back