• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Paid off a house loan.
Paid off the fountain PWP.
Made some paths.
Finished decorating my second room.

All-in-all, I'd say it was a productive day.

0xO5CaP - Imgur.jpg

I finally got a pic from Melba.Geez,it took almost a year.

Finally figured out what to make with the small space behind Maple's house, hopefully it will turn out well.

Busy day for me in Demitria today ! First day since getting my 100% approval rating, first day I can visit the island, got "Chow" moving in today and my house is now as big as it can get before adding extra rooms :)

Good stuff !

Lately I've found myself logging on, doing a couple of things and the logging off. Today I cleared out the closet a bit, went to The Roost, and logged off.

Moved in my last dream villager
finished paying loans on mayor's house
decorated around the plaza a bit ^^

Flurry moved in today! :3
Cleaned out some stuff in storage and planted flowers/moved them to different areas. It was also Margie's birthday! Quite relaxing day in Lunares.​

Yesterday I managed to catch 3 new bugs/fish and donated them to the museum. I'm missing really basic bugs that I could catch easily if I were in the right months e.g. cricket so I'm going to have to ask on here if anyone has their town in the months of the cricket and the scarab beetle. I just need to wait until before 11pm to catch a centipede and a house centipede. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I also missed Lucy's invitation to come to my house oops! Oh well, I don't really like her. I keep seeing Merengue, Fang and Marina in my shopping district so maybe that means they can move in? Idk.

I've been campsite resetting for Tex since yesterday, since I want to turn SP back on but I'm scared I'll get someone in my free spot before I can find someone with Tex who lives in a decent timezone.
So sick of it, I just want to play normally. Plus, I should be spending my time doing schoolwork, ahahaha...

well it's not exactly today it took me several day but I FINALLY finished paying all my loans for the 3 remaining houses and got them all fully furnished! you have NO idea how much work has to be done to do so~
now I'm aiming for house exterior, more furniture sets, cleaning my town and placing PWPs

Plot reset for Vesta, whom I invited from the campsite 2 days ago. After 7 tries she came exactly where I wanted (right below Willow), while there is a sea of space in my town XD

Adopted Julian from Maruchan, owhh I am so excited! <3

Did some errands for villagers too.
I still want Kody to move out, but the little bugger seems keen on my town.

I did the usual stuff, check the stores dig up stuff, and talk to my people. I did finish a PWP.

Happily shouted YES!!! After hearing a rumor Quillson was moving. Now I will be able to remake my path.

Talked to villagers.
Started weeding out all the yellow flowers.
Decided I wanted to redesign my main room.

Not much.

Back