• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Rowan is moving out on the 29th! Now I can finish my park area! But I do have to get a jungle gym as I don't have one yet. :(

The Legendary Golden Rose for Pit, and...

Guys.

You'll never guess who showed up in the campsite.

She is Pit's girlfriend, and she is the Nayru to Pit's Farore and Marshal's Din.

She... is my ultimate dreamie...!

I paid off another home loan (added a room on the main floor).
I also cleaned out my storage by giving it away for free to people! Received Sprinkle's picture after getting some signatures for her. Last, I had Knox move in and bred some hybrids! Busy day :)

Last edited:
'Temps' is officially gone!

Today [Saturday, 01.24.2015] is not over yet. It's past 02:00 p.m. ET. So, there's more I can do.

Yesterday [Friday, 01.23.2015] was big day for me.

I ended one of my towns.

It has since been reset.

Attachments

• HNI_0077.JPG
    HNI_0077.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 32
  • HNI_0078.JPG
    HNI_0078.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 30
  • HNI_0058.JPG
    HNI_0058.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 33
  • HNI_0066.JPG
    HNI_0066.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Well, let's see:

- In Secrets, I finished fundraising for the hot springs, talked to all of the villagers I could locate (some of them I just could not find anywhere no matter what I did!), watered all of the flowers, moved the hybrids, collected and sold all of the fossils (my museum has all of them, already), found new furniture for one of my villagers, brought one villager to the home of another for a short meeting, and prevented one of my wonderful dreamies from moving out.

- In Atlantis, I located all of the fossils and donated three of them to the museum, talked to everyone, started and finished a new bridge project, completed the furniture collection for my main room, watered all of the flowers and moved the hybrids into their sections, found fruit for a villager, new furniture for another, and delivered a package for yet another.

I think that's it for now, though I'm still not done for the day. Yay for weekends!!! *cough?quelatarea?cough*

In the wonderful world of Buttland, some fool decided to move behind my house and right on a path as well. I was upset for a few minutes, but decided to re-work my path system around his house which actually turned out quite nice. So now I'm glad he moved in.

After doing that I re-worked some of my existing paths in the area to make it more 'modern' and 'urban'. I'm quite pleased with the results so far. :)

Well, today I decided on an addition to make to my kitchen -- a ceramic hot pot on a table I'll have to decide -- and got 3 Villager photos today: Papi (mailed in a letter), Kabuki (I helped him when he was sick), and Clyde (I've been buttering him up in the hopes that he leaves). Of the villagers in my town, I'm only missing 2 pictures now!

Zucker gave me his pic.He's the first of the octopus family to give me a pic since I moved the whole clan to my other town.

g08ro4O - Imgur.jpg

i finally saved up enough money to buy the crown!! and i just built my cafe after the villager living in the spot i had been eyeing for it moved away c:

Marshal moved in today... he has been unpacking and telling me to leave him alone all day *pokes Marshal*

A kind person from TBT gave me a nice basket of perfect pears, so I could finally plant my perfect pear orchard :D

Nothing much other than that and a couple of trades and general letter writing/chatting/running errands... oh and apparently I have a reputation for being a "flower fan" which may have something to do with the obscene amount of time I spent watering the hundreds of flowers in my town this morning *sigh*

As of right now. Nothing.
Last night (Well, technically this morning) I finished my Dream Suite and visited Aika Village. The story I read was quite interesting, and the town was a little saddening. Other than that, my villagers probably think I am a useless mayor...

Received the villager pictures I wanted and found Anchovy was sick, so I'll give him medicine later :/ Also my orchard behind Maple's house grew, so I added a waterway between the trees and planning to plant some hydrangea bushes to line it all up, which should hopefully turn out nicely. Stopped Maple from moving, and built a log bench in the Gardens area.

I accomplished ruining 1 mil bells worth of turnips (I put all my money in turnips, thinking I'd get a good turnout) by messing up my time travelling, so I've learnt not to do that and spent the rest of my playing session getting rid of my entire closet of spoiled turnips and earning money again.

Woke up to find Zucker was moving in my brand new town I started yesterday, I couldn't believe how lucky I felt having him.

Pay off the small loan and now beginning to expand my house. Made a new theme and flag.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! In my Japanese town, I just got my 1,000th StreetPass tag badge, which is my first gold badge in that one, making it truly look like it's from Japan, since it's the only gold badge, and one of the easiest ones to earn in Japan. Thank you 5 systems, and 4 game copies, I would NEVER have gotten 1,000 this fast otherwise!

Chrissy moved in today! I'm so excited!!! ^-^ I also finally saved 5 mil bells in one town and 100k in the other. That was harder than I thought it would be, to be honest. Even with the island. Whew! I also paid off my house ENTIRELY in one town, and paid off my second floor home loan in the other. *sigh* Now... to expand again.

Back