• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got rid of ALL patterns in my town and got MY DREAMIE KABUKI! SO excited to have him here! <3 Planned out plots for my other dreamies when I obtain them and sent letters to all of them with a perfect cherry in each! Other than that, I simply did my daily chores of weeding, planting new flowers, watering hybrids and carnations and refurbishing a ton of furniture. Considering opening a temporary shop to clean out my old refurbished furniture and other items that are simply too good to simply throw out x3

Almost finished collecting all the fossils, got Static in my town and bred more hybrids.

After playing for 6 months and owning a mansion for about 3 months, I finally hit 100,000+ HHA points! I never cared much about my score, but it was exciting to get both the silver and gold trophies in the mail on the same day. I had been stuck at 89,000 points for the longest time. It was hard to score high because I don't like clutter, so I don't cram things in my rooms just for points. I had gotten the cabana set from someone here and I swapped out my sloppy bedroom furniture for the cabana. I wasn't expecting anything, but I guess HHA likes that stuff more. :blush:

Finally got the perfect town rating today, hoping it can last for 14 more days to get a golden watering can. Layed down some more paths today and it seems to fit together a bit. town still needs a lot of work though, hope villagers start suggesting public work projects more, since half of my town is totally bare and in need of hybrids

Finished the paths (mostly) in my second town, Westwind, tonight. It's still pretty messy (flowers everywhere, oh lawd), but boy is it nice to have a pathway!

in my second town i TT:ed a bit and i'm now in november. I plan to play the entire november and then tt back to the first few days of september. then I might tt to spring, idk yet

I managed to get someone to decide to move out. Mint will be moving in four days- but I tt sometimes, so maybe earlier. I also got Boomer to plot in a good spot, he moved in today (with the help of tt lol), and I am hype. I also started work on my first PWP, the yellow bench, which will one day be replaced by another bench. I also made almost 300k bells from the island, it took a while, but I get distracted easily, so it makes sense XD

Last edited:
Not much, but Lucha suggested the Maoi Statue, even though I really wasn't expecting any PWP pings today. ^_^

Merengue moved in! Also sold some turnips for a decent profit. All around good day in Narshe.

I accomplished little. Recently reset my town, so starting from scratch. I did however get a desired villager today, with the prospect of a couple more soon! So that's pretty good. Hopefully I'll have my town back the way it was, or maybe even better!

Shep finally recommended that I build Stonehenge, so I did so - and the spot looks pretty cute. Also planted a few bushes and trees along part of my path. It wasn't much, but I'm pretty proud of what my town is becoming!

Got the Bronze Insect badge and payed off my house loan! I now legally own the tiny top floor. I also got the box of tissues, and I'm working on saving 500k (100k more!) for the next gift (idk what it is lol). Paid off the cost for the yellow bench, ceremony will take place tomorrow after school :3
Mint should be moving out shortly after the ceremony, as I plan to tt to the moving date, which is in two days (one day tomorrow). Boomer's in town, I really like him, he's a real cutie. I've had penguins before in WW and always held a grudge against them, but I guess you could say that Boomer and I have... broke the ice.

plot reset whitney anD GOT THE LOG BENCH PWP SUGGESTION??? I was going to do the diving trick, but when I turned on the game I just walked past phoebe and she pings me and tells me she wants a log bench ;;;;; I AM sO HAPPY RN

Nothing today but yesterday I finally got Marshal to move out to make room for Phil.

Last edited:
Got the garbage can suggested as a PWP. Probably won't build it (I've never seen it in a town, actually), but PWP requests are always nice, so I'm not complaining. ^_^ Also got Pashmina's pic (she sent it in the mail) and got my fourth mannequin. I knew I was missing one of the Able Sisters' but I wasn't sure which one. Turns out it's Labelle (and I don't know why I didn't realize that sooner).

Back