• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I was villager plot resetting yesterday.. Pompom moved out and a random new villager was moving in, so after resetting and having Queenie and Soleil plot in decent parts of my town.. I reset once more, and on one of the worst spots for houses in my town there was plotted.. Whitney!!
HNI_0061.JPG

It's a little unfortunate that it was *her* house that was plotted in a reeeeally horrible spot; on the edge of my town right next to the river and in the middle of a path (and actually the exact spot where I plot my house as a new character to save lol..), but I know sometimes when I plot reset certain villagers never show again (or it takes too long to ever get them again), so instead of potentially losing her I just saved the game! I hope I can make her spot work LOL.. She's been one of my dream villagers for so long.. and even though I like Fang a bit more than her I'm just glad to finally have a dream villager (and a wolf) in my town!! :blush:
HNI_0063.JPG
HAHA.. She's so cute..
Besides that not much happened, Eugene asked to move out (refused to let him of course), I cleared a lot of my unneeded inventory, and bought last masks for Halloween (need all the patched clothing AND pumpkin heads for my catalog still..) ^^ Looking forward to tomorrow!

I actually started another town for my daughter, based on the cartoon Over the Garden Wall. She now has two towns and I have too towns. We are busy bees.

Today, I planted lots of trees/bushes, time traveled back and forth between two days to make sure they would look good, ran errands for my villagers on every single day I TT'd (what a hassle), and now I'm trying to get a PWP suggestion from someone. I'm really wanting the fire pit, but Teddy refuses to ping me for anything other than his catchphrase ;_; If anything, maybe I can get Bonbon to request the illuminated tree.

I got Fauna's Pic yesterday for some strange reason ( I don't talk to her as much as my other villagers) and Graham magically overcame an illness he got yesterday.

I went around looking for Jack to give him a couple lollipops I got from villagers. Oh yeah, and watered the flowers... that's about it.

Hmm.. Watered 29384939 flowers, been trying to breed a bunch of different hybrids.
The halloween event is on in my town and collected a few spooky and creepy limited edition furniture.. Yuhp after that I've been running away from my villagers as they were itching to get candy from me XDD

i updated my dream town today after adding in a ton of hybrids and cedar trees and all kinds of things to my town so im hoping my Dream town is looking a LOT better than it once was. (was last updated over 5 months ago.. yikes...)

just got to redecorate henrys house with some nintendo items and stuffs annd now his house looks awesome!

well i was gonna play the halloween event today because i wasn't at home yesterday and i was ssOOOOooo close to TT:ing to the 30th of november instead of the 31st of october.... like isabelle was just about to start preparing the town, which would have meant that i wouldn't have been able to stop her because of the risk of my town gettign corrupted...
it scared me quite a lot, thankfully i was quick and pressed the home button so nothing happened!!

then i got a ton of candy, lollipops and pumpkin heads. i'll continue scaring my villagers soon ^^'

I'm not sure if you can call it an accomplishment,but I got my third jacobs ladder today.

This was total random dumb luck...

I reset my second town Friday night, finally found a map I like with halfway decent villagers. I cut all the trees yesterday, like I always do & got all my basic tools & some starting bellage in the new town. Today is the day for villager plot resets. Since I started the town on 5/30/15, I should have gone to 5/31/15 with a new human to plot reset the first move in. Stupid me went to 6/1/15 & accidentally fixed in the first new villager. Random dumb luck gave me Marshal, who I adore, but already have in my main town. He'll stick around until he's ready to leave on his own... :blush:

soo uh because of halloween my storage was super full, so i cleared it out. sold a bunch of rare and unorderable stuff i knew i never would want in my house or be able to sell online. got quite a bit of bells from that. i organised the rest of my museum storage, and now i think i will have to fill up my second character's locker too just to get some more storage space.

also sold/put everything in my halloween room in storage because it was so ugly, so now i have two empty rooms in my mayor's house (and one room that is super ugly that needs remodeling.)
soOO i did some dreaming to get inspiration :> I think I will continue visiting dream towns now, it's a bit of fun and also helps me get my dreaming badges

Went fishing at ocean, made 30,000 in bells plus hit my money rock and got another 12K, so not a bad day to be fair :p

Finally actually loaded up my town after a looong break, and then turned it back off because I was overwhelmed. Baby steps...

I picked up all the leftover halloween stuff with one of my alt characters, then went on as my mayor and did some errands for people, tidied up my town a bit and then went to the island and did a few tours. There wasn't really a lot going on today.

Transferred all my items from one villager who I was deleting to another town of mine. It was a lot of work.

FINALLY!!! After two weeks, I caught a tarantula; I didn't have much luck with it because it just wouldn't spawn (whereas I got like a dozen scorpions or so), but FINALLY I caught one today!!! WOOHOO!!! And more importantly; I completed the insect exhibit! I'm so proud of myself; I never thought I'd be able to (mostly because I wasn't all that interested in catching insects in my previous towns), but I guess; "never say never"? ^_~ So now what's left is the fish collection but that's probably going to take more time and might be a goal for 2016, ha ha ha! That's cool, though!

Completed all the fish creatures and bugs for both my towns!!! Well... For November only haha.

Not much interesting happened in my town today. I think the best thing was that someone on the forums traded me the rest of the fruits I needed for my new town.

Back