• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finally thought of a neat idea for the last room in my house, so I started working on that. I also have been trying to expand my side character's house so I can turn it into a school; I already have the entire school mapped out, all I need to do now is purchase all the expansions. I'm excited to work on it!!

Day 9 of my town: Sold a lot of island insects, paid off a lot of my 3rd upgrade for my house and some of my Dream Suite PWP. Getting a new villager once wifi will connect again due to server maintenance

I plot reset for Lobo until I got him all lined up with his wolf pals.. ٩꒰ಂ❛ ▿❛ಂ꒱۶♡ (It literally took ages)

had barold over at my house for a long time during lunch, he gave me a nice cheps outfit and now i look like im on chopped ^.^ did a little landscaping, finally got some of my foreign fruits planted. deirdre put up a plot this morning, i cant remember if i liked her in my past towns but i guess we will see. still trying to get my hands on some lilies to fill my beaches with but no success. working on getting a second suspension bridge set up, will try to go to club tortimer a few times later for beetles and goodies :)

got my second suspension bridge completed and it looks beautiful : D a lovely player sold me chief who i am so happy to have back, and i sold another lovely player some pretty pink balloons. marshall decided to come over, and he's really starting to grow on me. hes constantly pinging me and giving gifts, it's going to be sad when i give him away. cyrus woke up yesterday, so ive been experimenting with customizations. hit the gem rock two days in a row too, so lots of villagers have been getting shiny gifts ^.^ found a lot of lillies on tours yesterday and am expanding my breeding beach to accomidate them, in addition to filling my other with pansy hybrids. barold requested a tire toy yesterday and i am still debating whether or not to create one. as cool as it looks, i worry i'm going to end up with too many non-nature oriented pwp for a perfet town. read up more on personality types and solidified my dreamie list, i have high hopes for playroom. no new streetpasses, but hopefully some will present themselves soon.

I visited Nate's house. I'm still waiting for a new villager to move in since Marcie moved out two days ago.

Not much to be honest. I started stockpiling items for my scavenger hunt I'm planning to host for my friends in a couple weeks time. Then I did a few hours of island hopping (no luck for the items I'm searching for sadly).

Beardo came to visit my house for a bit. I had a delivery from a giveaway company so I did some landscaping with what they bought me over. Then I visited a new player and took them some presents.

a lot, actually! i paid off a loan for my attic, planted some saplings, trying to finally clean up my town and wrote some letters to my villagers. i also unlocked the dream suite and changed the fence on my mayor's house because i didn't quite like it anymore, now i think it's adorable. i'm currently doing the pwp trick to get some more suggestions for the town. :)

have been refurbishing a huge amount of items since i got retail two days ago, re arranged my entire room more according to my taste. bought chief yesterday, however he hasnt been at his house all today and ive hardly seen him. looking forward to re-enstate our friendship again, havent had a cranky villager in forever. starting to landscape around my new tire toy pwp and my new suspension bridges, hopefully can buy some clovers and other itens soon. however, i may try my hand at duplicating for that purpose, as i dont intend to sell and only need them for landscaping purposes. barold had me bring marshall [who has CONSTANTLY been inviting me over or inviting himself over] over today. barold then changed his shirt from a cute strawberry to plain orange. no thank you. doing some club tortimer farming [got the kappa cap lol].

Moved into my new town called Leafloch, planted a sapling in the town square, met all the villagers and donated 3 fossils, sold alot of seashells and brought a bit of clothing and furniture, and finally I am now about to design my town flag and town tune :p

Cheri moved in! YAY :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I got a 100% rating so I can startup PWPs tomorrow! :>

Back