• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I met the requirement to upgrade to tiy and its closed tomorrow for expansion

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also just now found out I have perfect town by talking to isabelle

Celebrated my birthday with my villagers, got a new birthday item, and spoke to my villagers. I also took a lot of pictures today, including those static cumulus clouds.

*Got Bruce's pic due to his move (another addition for my picture room).
*Took Katie to my friend's town.
*Refurbished a couple items with Cyrus.
*Gave Lucky a new furniture item.
*Funded the water pump PWP.

Quiet day today.

In Sakura:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Completed all daily maintenance on my town.
- Let my husband visit my town and I visited his town to work on the host/visitor badges.

In Nocture:
- Talked to all of my villagers.
- Norma pinged to move and I agreed.
- Celebrated the opening of the museum 2nd floor.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Watered my blue pansies and blue roses to breed more.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Got a new emotion from Shrunk.
- Found all 4 fossils and was able to donate 1 of them to the museum.
- Found the money rock and the gem rock.

So I started a new town on a new cart yesterday and before I went to bed I laid down a bunch of tiles where I want to place bridges and a few PWPs (lighthouse, the cafe, campsite and police station) and I guess I should use a second character to check in and make sure it works... but I don’t know if I want the hassle. I had more fun playing my first town when I was clueless than my second town when I got hung up on every little thing. So fingers crossed and in any case, it feels really good to be a mayor again... I wasn’t sure if I was too depressed to start a town or if not having one was adding to my depression so just thought I’d give it a try...

OooooooooooooooMmmmmmmmmGggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

I just went ahead and started without worrying about plot resetting and I can barely type I’m so excited... I. Got. Marshal. Best anti depressant EVER, what an auspicious beginning even though I paid $15 for his amiibo card about a year and a half ago...

Last edited:
In Callisto, While I was time traveling, Bella moved out and Marshal moved in. I did the diving trick to get a pwp request and Marshal requested the light house. I agreed to get Bruce a cherry and, in return, he gave me a large magazine rack. I agreed to deliver a package to Bruce for Monty. After I handed him the package, he gave me a regal sofa. Rodeo wanted some new furniture so I gave him the large magazine rack and, in return, he gave me an exquisite rug. I planted a couple trees and bushes and put down some path. I decided to add another room to my house so I went to Tom Nook to see how much my current loan was. I then went to the bank and paid off the current loan and went back to Tom Nook and added a left room. After paying my loan off, I noticed that I'm getting low on bells so I went to the Island to hunt for beetles and sharks to sell at retail.

In Sakura:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed some requests.
- Let my husband visit my town and I visited his town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Got new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah with both my mayor and my alt.

In Nocturne:
- Found all 4 fossils and was able to donate 1 of them to the museum.
- Found the gem rock and the money rock.
- Watered my black tulips and purple pansies to breed more.
- Bought a painting from Redd.
- Bought out all of the shops on Main Street.
- Got the silver watering can from Leif.
- Bought the silver fishing rod from Celeste.
- Got some new furniture to add to my house.
- Got the bronze catalog maniac badge from Phineas.
- Let my husband visit to sell his turnips.

*Got Katie's pic (did not open mail yesterday).
*Gave Lucky a perfect cherry.
*Bill and Lucky both visited my house.
*Dug up time capsule for Bunnie.
*Added a new K.K. Slider song to my Jukebox.
*Got my first black rose.
*Refurbished a few items with Cyrus.

Today I?ve paid off my loan for my secret storeroom, purchased the sweet fence for one of my houses, caught a dorado, and watered my flowers! I?ve also asked for my second floor to be expanded, so that should be done in the morning!

Today I paid off loans, acquired items for my basement spa and bells. Worked on my museum. And got some hybrids

In Callisto, Yuka suggested the wind turbine pwp. I caught a puffer fish,sea star,sea urchin,oyster, and clam for the museum. I got the Wealthy Bell saver badge. Phoebe wanted something she could put on a table so I gave her a sea star and, in return, she gave me a flower pop carpet. I agreed to deliver a package to Monty for Yuka. After I gave him the package, he gave me a tropical tank. I agreed to get Marshal an orange. After I gave it to him, he gave me a giant dharma. Redd was in town so I decided to check to see what pieces of art he had. I found the proper painting to be genuine so I bought it for the museum. I decided to see Tom Nook to see how much my current loan is. I then went to the bank to pay off the current loan. I went back to Tom Nook and decided to add the secret storeroom so i will have more storage space.

Mostly played Callisto today!

Plotted out some spaces for villagers, as well as figured out where I want to put the campsite when someone suggests it. Re-organized my drawers, talked to Tom Nook and decided to upgrade the house again! Did a little playing on the island, did the Market Price Seafood Tour and checked out Kicks. Club LOL opened.. after some small time-travel shenanigans, because so help me I was not just sitting there on filled up signatures on a Saturday xD This did have the side effect of Beardo moving out without my catching him... buuut I wanted him out so I'm not complaining. Visited another town and asked Julian to move in, and I had a very nice little walk outside so I could hang out at a park under a bunch of stars to get the first K.K. Slider show in that town! ^^

Stardust didn't have a lot going on... though I did finally sit down and build the Reset Center, that's something!

In Sakura:
- Let my husband visit my town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Visited my husband's town to get signatures for Anicotti's petition.
- Got a song from K.K. on my both my mayor and my alt.

In Nocturne:
- Visited Sakura to buy a painting from Redd.
- Found all 4 fossils but wasn't able to donate any of them to the museum.
- Found the money rock and the gem rock.
- Bought the silver shovel from Celeste.
- Chopped down a bunch of trees that were in the middle of my paths.
- Planted a bunch of fruit trees.
- Moved some of flowers around for more breeding room.
- Watered my violets to breed more.
- Went to the island and caught some fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed a daily and a weekly Meow task.
- Got to request my first song from K.K. and added it to my music player in my house.

In Callisto, I found Katrina in town so i decided to get my fortune told and it turns out that a V-striped top is my lucky item. While doing the diving trick, Carolina suggested the drinking fountain pwp. Caroline wanted a rainbow stag so I went to the island to catch her one. When I gave it to her, she gave me a ranch couch. Sterling pinged saying he was moving to tour other towns so I told him to have a nice tour and he is set to move out of town. I found Gulliver passed out on the beach so I woke him up. I agreed to help him figure out where he was headed since he said he couldn't remember. He said he remember that where he was headed had vikings and mermaid princesses so I figured he must have been headed to Denmark. I paid off my current loan and upgraded my house.

In Sakura:
- Completed all daily maintenance in my town.

In Nocturne:
- Found all 4 fossils, the gem rock and the money rock.
- Bought the silver net from Celeste.
- Bought 2500 turnips from Joan.
- Got a new emotion from Shrunk.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Caught the salmon, king salmon and a coelacanth and donated all of them to the museum.
- Roscoe gave me an apple and I planted it out of the way where a villager won't destroy it.
- Naomi suggested the statue fountain, which is one of the PWPs I really wanted.
- Placed a statue fountain near my house and paid it off.

I got one of my dream villagers, and now that I'm using the path trick he moved right into a spot I wanted a house! I've also built a few more street lights recently, and I'm almost done planning out bushes. I just need to get my hands on some more bush starts!

*Gave Bill a perfect peach.
*Caught Lucky a butterfly.
*Gave Big Top his lost item.
*Stopped Roscoe from moving.
*Added a K.K. Slider song to my jukebox.
*Got a spare Ankha's pic.
*Had both Bill and Lucky visit me.
*Did a few island tours with my friend, giving me enough for the Bronze Medalist badge.

Back