• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Spent like two and a half hours doing solo tours in order to buy bushes from the island ._.
Built kind of like a hedge around the town square.

Tia moved in, after having crushed my plants 3 times.

So that's Beau, Ankha and Tia in my town. Now I want a Stitches for Christmas... :(

Paid off the cafe yesterday and attended the opening ceremony this morning.
Isabelle told me I have a perfect town! Never expected that, we've only got like six PWPs. (Now all I gotta do is not muck it up for 15 days I guess...)
And Bertha gave me her pic in return for a perfect fruit. It was a good day.

So, I've been playing with TT to try and get a few hybrid flowers. Same day, just hopping in between 5 am and 11, making a new character at the 11 hop since I'm short a villager and I don't want one moving in in a strange spot.

At a 5 am, I find ropes! Gah! Well, to my great great relief, they are near where the old villager was <3
They cut down my only persimmon tree ;_; but at least they are with the others.
I guess I'll have to be more careful when TTing because it looks like villagers can move in and out on the same day.

Oh, the villager? It's Julian :) I'll just have to find a new persimmon elsewhere.

I am trying to make my town as Christmasy' as possible and today I got the big Christmas tree at the TIY and put it in my house, so happy!
I also expanded the room in the back and arranged the top floor into a library. Tomorrow the TIY will be closed and I will finally get the T&T Emporium!

Finally have my own blue roses! I'm so happy ; v ;

It took months and months, after a while I kind of gave up, and decided to just water all my roses (with added fertilizer) and the next day a blue rose popped up. The day after that another one popped up! So hopefully I can breed a ton of them now. Hooray~!

I caught a stringfish and an oarfish to complete my fishing encyclopedia. I also donated them to the museum, so that should be complete too.

I got 200 medals today so I can start buying some hibiscus, and I tidied my town up significantly (so that I finally got it's dream address!) It's still got bush bags all around the plaza and the only garden that actually has something is Bams but now people can track my progress via dreams if they want. :3

Also sorted my storage out, it's still full, but I've taken all but 30 flowers out of it now and put all the stuff off my floor into there.

Feels like this has taken hours... D:

My mailbox is officially full!
Have you seen the animation for the mailbox? It's scaryyyyy!
Kinda funny though. :p

I am trying to make my town as Christmasy' as possible and today I got the big Christmas tree at the TIY and put it in my house, so happy!

Tomorrow the TIY will be closed and I will finally get the T&T Emporium!

Umm, are you playing in my town? I also got my tree at TIY today and it will also be closed tomorrow to become the Emporium. :D

Elise suggested that I build a Streetlight.

Not a modern streetlight like I want but a Streetlight. The one that's basically a telephone pole.

Started to think of ideas to make my town all christmas-y
Got some nice QR outfits and ordered some stuff to rearrange my main room for christmas
Kinda wanna redo my paths but Im having a hard time finding the right ones

Back